PDA

View Full Version : ONLY ONE WEEK UNTIL.....

rybo
July 15th, 2008, 10:18 AM
ONLY ONE WEEK LEFT TO RESERVE A SPOT AT A WEEKEND TRACKDAY!

It doesn't happen often that we have the ability to use the track on a weekend and one of those opportunities is coming up this coming weekend, July 27th. Come celebrate a great day with friends. We will be celebrating Fred and Teri's wedding, Ralph and Donna's anniverery, and my birthday by riding around a racetrack!

Think about it:
1) It's on a weekend!
2) I will have an ambulance and corner workers on site
3) the Cafe will be open
4) there will be some door prizes given away during lunch including dyno time, some free trackdays and passes to a similar event that is going to take place over Labor day

We have a great group of instructors for the intro course, Vanmar on site with tires and equipment to change them and Dave Rose with Single track mind to assist with bike set up for the SUPER reasonable rate of $25 to consult with him throughout the day!

Basic schedule:

7:00 gate opens
7:30 riders meeting
8:00 track goes hot (fast group)
8:20 - Medium group
8:40 - Slow/class group

If you'd like to come it's $125 for the day.

To reserve a spot paypal me $125 to: scott@spleenlessracing.com

if you have a friend or significant other who would like to go to the track for the first time and needs the pueblo safety course then the cost is $200 I have some instructors and a limited number of class spots available.

Hope to see some of you there!

Scott

Ray-Ray
July 15th, 2008, 10:51 AM
Can I push my SV around the track?? or better yet can I ride my Zuma??

DingleBerns
July 15th, 2008, 10:55 AM
ray-ray you have to tape your lights first on the zuma! :D

rybo
July 15th, 2008, 11:01 AM
Can I push my SV around the track?? or better yet can I ride my Zuma??

Ray,

Yes

and

Yes

(must remain in the paddock area however)

I have a note on my Zuma that says it's all good to go for ROR....even signed by the MRA tech inspector.

That being said, if you don't mind sharing with Ralph, you're welcome to take the R6 for some laps....

615HereICome
July 15th, 2008, 11:55 AM
Any other way to pay you other than pay pal. I dont have an account :?

rybo
July 15th, 2008, 11:57 AM
Sure,

Drop a check in the mail to me (e-mail me to let me know it's coming)

I will send a PM with my address to anyone who wants to pay this way. Cut off for payment by this method should be pretty soon.

You can also meet up with me somewhere if you want to make arrangements that way.

Thanks for the interest!

Scott

irdave
July 15th, 2008, 08:39 PM
And just a reminder...

Single Track Mind will be there offering discount prices. Expect $25 for tuning for the day for the basic set-up then adjusting as the day goes on based on your feedback.

froth
July 15th, 2008, 08:49 PM
Hey Scotty!

My (much) better half and I should be there, assuming we have any energy after the wedding and reception. Hope to see you both days.

BTW, Teri thinks you are awsome. She really appreciates the encouraging thinks you did. (I do too!)

We may not be there at oh six hundred though!

Ciao for now

Fred

rybo
July 16th, 2008, 06:10 AM
Hey Fred,

I will only be there on Sunday, but hope you can make it. There will be cake in your honor however!

Scott

OConnell
July 16th, 2008, 09:14 AM
Are there still school spots open. If so I may come down and bring one of my friends too. He will need the school.

rybo
July 16th, 2008, 09:38 AM
Justin,

Yes, have both class spaces and regular spaces still available!

Thanks

Scott

rybo
July 18th, 2008, 11:53 AM
updates:

1) Vanmar will be on site all day with tires and tire changing equipment!

2) Single Track Mind (Dave Rose) will be there to work on suspension and set up!

I will be at Brothers BBQ for the Laguna Moto GP on Sunday and at Bostons on Tuesday for bike night if you would like to sign up in person. I will be pretty easy to find!

Thanks

Scott

rybo
July 20th, 2008, 10:42 PM
bumpity!

rybo
July 26th, 2008, 02:57 PM
OK....HEAR YE HEAR YE

Pre sign up is CLOSED!

You are welcome to come to the track and register in person but ONLY IF YOU DO NOT REQUIRE THE COURSE. The class for this session is closed.

If you do NOT require the safety course (see first post for who is required to take it) then please feel free to come to the track and pay in person. I have several spots remaining but if we get to 100 I will be turning people away.

Thank you to all who signed up in advance. If you question if you've signed up or not the test is simple. If you've paid me, you've signed up. If you haven't then you haven't.

Thank you!

Scott