PDA

View Full Version : Strapless Stands contact info ?

bluedevil
July 14th, 2008, 09:21 AM
Cant access their web site from work.. dang fire walls.......

Anyone have their email or phone number?

Ill be neededing to call them after my axel rod broke while doing 80mph on I76 on the way home from Hastings !!!! :shock:

Good thing I use loose tie downs as a back up or there would have been an R6 cart wheeling down the road yesterday !!!!! FRICK !!! :evil:

glenngsxr
July 14th, 2008, 09:32 AM
Holy shiite cleric Dion. I was lookin at the stand thinkin what if that thing broke on the road. Good thing it was tied down. Glenn #62

hcr25
July 14th, 2008, 09:34 AM
Call Troy Green at 469 363 7086
he is the owner.
mike

bluedevil
July 14th, 2008, 09:57 AM
Thanks Mike....

Glenn: Yeah I was pissed.... I had no wheel chok or anything for it, so I had to unload my trailer on the side of the hwy and re-arrange everything and zip tie brake levers to keep them from rolling around..... I had nightmares last night of my bike flying off on the hwy and a semi running it over :shock:

glenngsxr
July 14th, 2008, 10:30 AM
Dion
I will need to talk to you about some spares for the R6. Can you PM me with what you have? Glenn #62

cosp600rr
July 14th, 2008, 04:27 PM
Thanks Mike....

Glenn: Yeah I was pissed.... I had no wheel chok or anything for it, so I had to unload my trailer on the side of the hwy and re-arrange everything and zip tie brake levers to keep them from rolling around..... I had nightmares last night of my bike flying off on the hwy and a semi running it over :shock:

Your nightmare seems mild compared to mine last night. I dreamed that had a tankslapper so bad that It kicked me over the handlebars and sent me flying down the track at a very high rate of speed only to come back slam into me again................... Oh wait that did happen :(

Glad to hear it didn't fly off your trailer Dion.

bluedevil
July 15th, 2008, 07:34 AM
Your nightmare seems mild compared to mine last night. I dreamed that had a tankslapper so bad that It kicked me over the handlebars and sent me flying down the track at a very high rate of speed only to come back slam into me again................... Oh wait that did happen :(

Glad to hear it didn't fly off your trailer Dion.

:shock: WTF? Front straight just after Start Finish???? So rough on that right side.. Yikes !!!

bluedevil
July 17th, 2008, 10:43 AM
Call Troy Green at 469 363 7086
he is the owner.
mike

Talked with Troy... Very cooperative and is sending me a replacement axel rod at no charge, my old one in the same package and has prepaid label to return it for inspection.

It appears the C-clips that hold the plastic derlin stopper to the rod, failed and came off, causing the axel rod to slip out of the axel of the bike and out of the trailer mounted portion of the stand.

He said this was the 1st Yami clip to fail and had only ever had issues with the smaller Honda clips on previous models (no longer used on current models)

None the less, I spent good money on the product, and received good support after the sale. Thumbs up... (Awful glad the bike didnt tumble down I76 :oops: )

Whats funnier is my OCD had me safety wire the stand anyway, and the only thing I didnt wire was the exact part that failed.... :roll:

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w211/bluedevild/trailer3.jpg