PDA

View Full Version : Remembering 502 - Meet at the grave this Saturday (7/12) 4PM

Spiderman
July 9th, 2008, 01:21 PM
This Saturday (7/12) marks the 2nd anniversary of Gene Bazyl's passing.

Gene's parents have invited all of Gene's friends to join them at the grave at 4PM. They are aware that this is an MRA race weekend and many of you will be in Hastings, but hope that those of you that are in town can make it.

Motorcycles are welcome.

Any questions, post up or send me a PM.

Jon
July 9th, 2008, 07:38 PM
As one who will be in Hastings but was at the funeral two years ago, make sure you let them know that though not there in body we are all there in spirit. I'm sure he's showing them the fast line where he's at! God Speed brother!

Spicee Brown
July 9th, 2008, 09:17 PM
Spidee..
I never met Gene but I lost 2 friends in 3 weeks to non moto incidents..Im beside myself. I'd love to attend as a memorial to one of YOUR best friends..but I get off later in the day..can we talk?

DingleBerns
July 9th, 2008, 09:21 PM
Just an FYI, Glenn will be holding a moment of silence first thing saturday morning at the riders meeting for him for those of you going to hastings and can't make it.....

Dingle

-puck-
July 10th, 2008, 09:46 PM
Wish I could make it, but have other obligations. Tell his parents hello from myself and the family.