PDA

View Full Version : Photos from races at PMP 29 June 2008

ghostrider_9
July 4th, 2008, 08:20 AM
Ok, guys and gals, all of the images have been uploaded to my site (www.onthemarcphotography.com). If you go to the site, you will find that all of your images have been sorted by plate number to make them easier to find.

There are two ways to order your images:

1 – You can order individual images on-line and they will be shipped directly to you.
2 – You can choose to order all of your images. I will put together a DVD containing all of your images and mail it directly to you for $40. If you are interested in this, either send me an e-mail (marc@onthemarcphotography.com) or send me a PM. If, for some reason, there are not more than 10 images of you, drop me a line and I will get you taken care of.

All of these images are displayed exactly as they are shot. If an image is ordered, I clean them up (color correction, sharpening, etc) before they are printed out or mailed.

On top of this, I am also offering posters. These are not simple posters with one image in them. They are montages of several images put together in a professional looking poster that you will appreciate for the rest of your life. I work with each customer to custom make these posters to their satisfaction. I will put a sample poster at the bottom of this post.

Lastly, and most importantly, I stand behind absolutely everything that I do. If for some reason, you are not satisfied, or happy with your images, poster, etc . . . let me know and I will either correct the problem or refund your money.

Thanks for taking the time to look at your images. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to let me know. I look forward to seeing you guys at future races and trackdays.

Marc

ghostrider_9
July 4th, 2008, 08:28 AM
Below is a sample poster, to better give you guys an idea of what I am talking about:

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff172/ghostrider_9/Misc/DavidNowicki2.jpg

slo1299
July 4th, 2008, 08:35 AM
great pictures and even better price!!!

toptier
July 4th, 2008, 09:33 AM
awesome pics. Now I just have to figure out with one to buy

ghostrider_9
July 4th, 2008, 10:05 AM
awesome pics. Now I just have to figure out with one to buy

You can get them all for $40. That way you don't have to make a decision . . . :D

toptier
July 4th, 2008, 01:04 PM
i guess I should of read the entire post. Thanks I think I'll do that. I'll send you a PM shortly.