PDA

View Full Version : Rides to Hastings

The GECCO
July 3rd, 2008, 02:14 PM
OK, here's the deal - there is a thread going here http://forums.mra-racing.org/viewtopic.php?p=39654#39654 where there is a collection going for corner worker gas money and rides. At least one person (Jim) has offered a spot for a corner worker.

The gas kitty is up to $280 so far and will go higher. I need (2) people to volunteer to drive as many people as they can fit in their vehicle.

At $4.00 per gallon and an 800 mile round trip, $280 will get two vehicles there and back if they get about 22 MPG.

So, to sign up to drive, POST UP your name and contact info, how many spaces you have available in your vehicle and when you plan to leave and return. Perhaps you could arrange to meet all of your passengers at a WalMart or a park-n-ride and leave from there.

Thanks!!

phildrummond
July 3rd, 2008, 03:04 PM
That's awesome! This club never ceases to amaze me.

Kate and I are leaving around 6pm from Denver/Stapleton area Fri taking I-270 to I-76 if someone wants to meet up. Should get to the hotel around midnight. Coming back right after Vinny's loaded after the Sunday races. Back to Denver around 10:30pm.

We have room for 1 more. We are already taking Shane.
Xterra - seats 4. (5 if you only weigh 80 lbs and want to ride the hump, but Shane gets to rest his head on your shoulder while he sleeps). Room for gear.

Tom
tlilly@eqrworld.com
720-940-9693

KipBook
July 4th, 2008, 11:49 PM
That's freakin sweet! Bob is driving Boots and I think one other CM but I need to confirm that.

Gone_Skiing
July 7th, 2008, 10:56 AM
Erika and I have room for two more people. We are headed out Friday afternoon probably around 2-3pm and returning as soon as the truck is packed on Sunday.

-Nick