PDA

View Full Version : Filling the Secretary position

The GECCO
July 2nd, 2008, 09:08 PM
With the announcement of Kristina's resignation, we obviously have a seat to fill. The first remedy for this situation provided by our bylaws is for the board to simply appoint a replacement for the remainder of the term.

Jen Woollet is a candidate for the position, having filled Kristina's duties at Hastings, but the board would like to know if there are other members who are interested in the position.

We are in a bit of a time crunch, with the next event in Hastings being only 10 days away. The board will be interviewing/evaluating potential candidates at the board meeting this coming Monday night, 6:30pm at the Vanmar Racing offices. All potential candidates are encouraged to attend. Please let me know ahead of time if you plan to attend so we know how many people to expect.

Vanmar Racing
July 2nd, 2008, 10:19 PM
I am sad we are losing Kristina :cry: I hope she will come visit us at the track often! Thanks Kristina for all your hard work and attention to the details. Oh and your happy smiling face too!

Does Jen want the job? Ask her after she has had a few cocktails!!! Maybe she will say yes!

Tammy

gyrtr1
July 2nd, 2008, 10:47 PM
We'll all miss Kristina but Jen does have a nice smile herself! Besides, I thought she did a great job at the double header weekend in Hastings at the last minute. Her devotion to my family and her support of my continuing interest in racing with the MRA gives her the drive to want to be a bigger part of the MRA. I know that for myself, she's a great person that all can count on.

chris nami
July 3rd, 2008, 12:01 PM
+1! for Jen if she wants the job. -C

1ofTheBoys
July 5th, 2008, 05:42 AM
Kristina, we will miss you. You did a great job at the races.

+1 for Jen. She jumped right in at Hastings and handled the weekend very well even though some of us racers were a pain.