PDA

View Full Version : Resignation

Kris
July 2nd, 2008, 08:49 PM
It is bitter sweet for me to post that I have decided to step down from my position as secretary. I've had a wonderful time these past few years, however things in my life have changed and I have been presented with opportunities that are taking me in a different direction. I am grateful for the friends that I have made and thank each of you for the fun times I have had.

Thank you again for everything!!! I will miss you guys!!!

Kris

DingleBerns
July 2nd, 2008, 08:52 PM
Thanks Kris for all you've done! Best of luck in your new journey! :D

Dingle

Jon
July 2nd, 2008, 11:56 PM
Hun, is it something I said or did please, please I can't live with out you,please don't leave us, I promise to make it up to you just give me, us or them another chance I promise it'll be different next time honest it will.
Oh well, can't say I didn't try, then again maybe I tried to hard, I guess I understand.
Best of luck in your new endeavors you sure lasted longer than the last few and did a great job to boot but you'd better stay in touch or I personally, will be hurt!
Take care, Jonny G

gpsigs
July 3rd, 2008, 12:35 AM
thanks!

grant_me_rev's
July 3rd, 2008, 03:37 AM
Kristina!!!! you will be missed girl thanks for everything you did!

Ashli
July 3rd, 2008, 10:22 AM
Love you Kristina!!!

benfoxmra95
July 3rd, 2008, 11:52 AM
Yeah, sorry....but that's not going to work.

Your going to have to stay.

See you out in hastings :) :P

Thanks for the hard work over the years, you had one of the toughest positions in the club.

In the past people have struggled with that position and made it harder than what it really was and made it hard for the riders. But you brought it to a another level.

Thanks again Kris. Good luck

phildrummond
July 3rd, 2008, 07:41 PM
But I just got here. I joined up and you resign a week later?

Thanks for all your help at my first race last week. I haven't felt that lost since my first day of school. Good luck to you.

kfm61
July 3rd, 2008, 08:49 PM
Good luck Kristina!

Thank you so much for all your hard work. It got to where I looked forward to registering late just to see you! You always added some organization to a very chaotic situation!

Hope we see you around sometime!

You'll be missed by a bunch of us!

Kevin
(One of the Thruxton riders)

clowe
July 7th, 2008, 05:23 PM
Kristina,

Thank you for all the help, jokes and for always taking care of me. All the best to you wherever life takes you.

Crash

Spiderman
July 9th, 2008, 02:12 PM
Kris,

Thanks for doing such a great job over the years.

Best of luck & keep in touch! 8)