PDA

View Full Version : Hotels in Hastings

slo1299
July 1st, 2008, 05:07 PM
Many of you probably already set up your reservations but in case there are other stragglers like myself.....

Best Western North Shore Lodge had rooms available as of this morning.
(402) 461-4076
203 W 33rd St
Hastings, NE

ctb
July 1st, 2008, 06:26 PM
I have a room reserved at Quality Inn (?) in Hastings, if anyone needs one. We won't be using it. I don't know how much, but it is part of the MRA discounted block of rooms. PM me, otherwise, I'll be canceling reservation by this weekend

bluedevil
July 2nd, 2008, 08:56 AM
FYI Quality Inn had 1 room left........

8:45am July 2nd...

1 smoking room avail

d_mob
July 2nd, 2008, 08:59 AM
FYI - Not sure how they can call it "Quality Inn" being that it's not "quality" at all...

I called and reserved a room at the new Holiday Inn Express right down the street. Gave me a room @ the "racers rate" of $80/night. Sounded like they had a few more.

I probably shouldn't have given away my secret as this one will probably get filled up now, but thought I'd help you guys out. :roll:

VERY nice rooms and killer breakfast!!!

bluedevil
July 2nd, 2008, 09:27 AM
Thanks for the tip form Glenn Carlson

Midlands Lodge has lots of rooms

Racers get a 10% discount if you mention that you are........

Continental Breakfast is provided

Just talked to Ms Marty... She is very nice and happy to help out the racers.......

www.midlandslodge.com

motobum
July 2nd, 2008, 10:30 AM
FYI - Not sure how they can call it "Quality Inn" being that it's not "quality" at all...

:lol: sooo true

has anyone found a good place to eat in hastings?

slo1299
July 2nd, 2008, 10:43 AM
We found one last time, I'll have to PM Dirk for the name of it. If you take enough people, theres a private room with a huge table and many chairs to use. We had around 15 and only filled 1/4th of the place.

Great food and lots of it, but even better service!!!

bluedevil
July 2nd, 2008, 11:11 AM
We found one last time, I'll have to PM Dirk for the name of it. If you take enough people, theres a private room with a huge table and many chairs to use. We had around 15 and only filled 1/4th of the place.

Great food and lots of it, but even better service!!!

You were telling me about that place.. Was it the steak place right off 34 ?

Wild Cheetah 612
July 2nd, 2008, 03:27 PM
Ted's is the name of the place. I remember how to get there, but can't remember the name of the road. That's the only decent place we've found!

slo1299
July 2nd, 2008, 03:32 PM
You were telling me about that place.. Was it the steak place right off 34 ?

*****EDIT*****
Found it....
Bernardo's Steak House & Lounge
1109 S Baltimore Ave
Hastings, NE 68901
402-463-4666
*****EDIT*****

I remember pulling up and looking at the bulding and parking lot and thinking WTF?!?! It doesn't look all that good on the outside...... Dion, let me know if you want to head to there on Friday or Saturday with us. Maybe we can get a big group going this time.

But probably one of the better places I have eaten at in a few years. For the price, service, and great food!!! I ordered ribs and it's no baby back ribs, these are the big ones you can pick the meat off with a fork, no knife.

Kris
July 3rd, 2008, 09:13 AM
I have a (non-smoking) room reserved at Quality @ $70/night (Friday thru Sun). Let me know if you are interested and I can switch it over. :D