PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Shannon Moham!!

Ray-Ray
June 30th, 2008, 01:31 PM
So, If you don't know already my son Logan is a HUGH Shannon fan. I race against Shannon in all but one of my races every race weekend. Who does Logan cheer on?? That's right Shannon! Not me his Dad....... Do you blame the kid? Heck NO! Shannon is a great guy and a Hell of a rider.... So to get back with my son I asked Shannon if maybe I could lead a lap in STU yesterday just to see what Logan would do. What a great guy Shannon is and he let me lead for 3 laps. HOLY CRAP! THE MOST STRESSFUL laps of my life! And there was my little Logan...... :lol: What did he tell his Mom when I was leading??? "Shannon better STEP IT UP" :lol: :lol: What a great race! Thanks Shannon!!

And Logan buddy I love you! You are why I race and you are my hero! The MRA's biggest fan!

dirkterrell
June 30th, 2008, 01:41 PM
What did he tell his Mom when I was leading??? "Shannon better STEP IT UP" :lol: :lol:

LOL! What a great story.

Dirk

Jon
June 30th, 2008, 08:02 PM
Funny because I saw that and was wondering what the hell, I mentioned it to Blake and he called it what it was, You should have done more to keep him behind you!
You should speak with Chris Coonshead as he managed to block every attempt I made to pass with blatant disregards to his safety and my own but hey once I got by I was able to pull away. But had he not eventually started holding the same line I would have never made it around. That bin my years of racing is a sure fire way to keep folks behind you if you don't kill somebody first! Your definitely getting faster though so keep up the good work and when you get a bike as fast as his you'll be right there.

*GSXR~SNAIL*
June 30th, 2008, 08:20 PM
What did he tell his Mom when I was leading??? "Shannon better STEP IT UP" :lol: :lol:

LOL! What a great story.

Dirk

+1! Thanks for sharing Ray-Ray. Good stuff!

MSienkiewicz
June 30th, 2008, 10:03 PM
:)

bluedevil
July 1st, 2008, 06:09 AM
That is a good story..... :wink:

clowe
July 1st, 2008, 09:22 AM
That's my boy!!

How many NASCAR races did he beat me in this week?

It was great to see.

Crash

clowe
July 1st, 2008, 09:23 AM
That's my boy!!

How many NASCAR races did he beat me in this week?

It was great to see.

Crash

Scorekeeper
July 1st, 2008, 07:46 PM
You should have seen Shannon's smile....bet it was as big as Ray-Ray's, and probably even Logan's...that is as soon as Shannon 'stepped it up'! It was an awesome gesture. I didn't realize that #45 was in a different class, and when he passed Shannon going into the last lap, I was just a little bummed. At the end of the day when congratulating him for a 'job well done', he explained that in fact he had won his class. Talking about 'class'....