PDA

View Full Version : What a club!

hcr25
June 30th, 2008, 12:21 PM
It is amazing when guys you race against are the first ones to step up and loan you bikes when you have a problem with yours.

For MW endurance i rode Jeff Browns back up R6, the same one he won MW endurance on last year. My practice on it was the warm up lap. That bike is very dialed in and was easy to ride which definitely made it easy to be more then competitive on it.
Thanks Brownie

HW endurance I rode Mike Yoders novice #525 07 r6.
I also rode is Ducati 996 foe a handful of laps in ROR O. Super fun bike to ride. Thanks Yoder

Brian Destarac let me ride his 08 ZX6r in ROR U. After chasing rabbits in turn one dirt i was able to work my way back up to a money spot.
I owe alot to Brian this year. He built me a good motor that ran awesome when there was oil in it. :)

Thanks to Mike and Brad Hendry for bringing Brians bike from Faster to the track for me. Special thanks to all the guys who offered their bikes to me, at least 8 different guys stepped froward with bikes to rides.

What a weekend, What a club!

bluedevil
June 30th, 2008, 12:33 PM
U rode yoders R6 like hell in HW Endurance.. It was everything I could to do catch you and never did... Great ride especially on a borrowed bike....

gixxermike
June 30th, 2008, 12:40 PM
With all the help you've given me over the years Mike it was the least I could do to help pay you back. Anytime you need it again it's yours. I'm sure you'll enjoy the Duc better at Hastings with new rubber on it. :shock:

phildrummond
June 30th, 2008, 02:52 PM
A ha...I did corners on Sunday and was wondering, how many bikes does that guy own?

Nice job in Sat's endurance, too. It was like riding around a clock. You were the second hand, I was the hour hand. "Hey, there goes Mike again...at least his exhaust smells good."

Throttleroller277
June 30th, 2008, 03:05 PM
No problem Mike. You did an excellent job, buddy!!! 8)

Doughboy
June 30th, 2008, 04:23 PM
Hell yeah! Thanks to you as well Mike for your willingness to help. Congrats on on your riding this weekend as well! Mad skills displayed on the variety of totally foreign bikes to you. Now, if only I could figure out how to ride...

Throttleroller277
June 30th, 2008, 04:38 PM
Now, if only I could figure out how to ride...

You were ridin that Guenis and the bottle of Bookers pretty good last night!