PDA

View Full Version : Very Disturbing Sight!

Vanmar Racing
June 30th, 2008, 10:49 AM
This weekend I saw something very disturbing. I am not naming any names, but I haven't seen anything like this in awhile. Some body needs to help this poor clueless racer. Isn't this considered the worst of all Fashion Faux Pas ?????

http://i28.tinypic.com/2ekoqo3.jpg

Sandals and socks????

trophywife626
June 30th, 2008, 11:05 AM
:lol: Hahahhah, seriously.... you would think this guys wife could help him out a little in the fashion department :P

Vanmar Racing
June 30th, 2008, 11:08 AM
Yes You are SOOOO right!
It is our duty to make sure our guys don't run around the track with socks and sandals, or mohawks, or shorts that are way too short!
We need some fashion police at the track!!!

dirkterrell
June 30th, 2008, 11:21 AM
Or ride races in a gorilla suit. :) Don't you realize that we novices don't need to start laughing as we're about to apex a turn? :D

Dirk

terid
June 30th, 2008, 11:23 AM
well........spongebob-fred was home with me......otherwise I'd KNOW who it was.

except...no, his socks would be black. :lol:

Tumbleweed
June 30th, 2008, 11:32 AM
Tammy, you caught me.
What's wrong with my Socktals and my Gorilla suit. :lol:

Dirk, glad I could make you laugh, That was fun to mess around but the wind drag down the straight was definitely not helping. :lol:

Who knows, maybe the Gorilla will make another appearance in Hastings. We'll have to see about that. I'm sure George would laugh his ass off.

T Baggins
June 30th, 2008, 11:36 AM
Oh thank God it's Weed! I was afraid it was Donna :shock:

glenngsxr
June 30th, 2008, 11:54 AM
Anyone got any pictures of what Tittle always rocks at the track. Black tights, white socktals!!!!! Next time I will try to get a pic of that. Glenn #62

Vanmar Racing
June 30th, 2008, 12:00 PM
Oh Yeah!

And lets not forget Tony B in his ever changing assortment of Thong Panties!

I tryed to get a picture of those this weekend (with my superdooper telephoto lens) ( and not because I was far away) but apparently he had out of town relatives at the races and was a little more restrained then usual!

The GECCO
June 30th, 2008, 12:13 PM
And lets not forget Tony B in his ever changing assortment of Thong Panties!

NO......let's forget that

HAMMER
June 30th, 2008, 01:01 PM
that dam monkey suit......MADE ME CRASH.....just jokin.......he was behind me!!!!!......just needed a better excuse then SUCKING AT RIDING A MOTORCYCLE...... :oops:

cu260r6
June 30th, 2008, 02:51 PM
I always assumed the lifetime achievement award for Fashion Faux Pas went to Dan Turner's mulit neon colored spandex shorts complete with holes. :D

Throttleroller277
June 30th, 2008, 03:12 PM
Yes You are SOOOO right!
It is our duty to make sure our guys don't run around the track with socks and sandals, or mohawks, or shorts that are way too short!
We need some fashion police at the track!!!

Whats wrong with Mohawks? 8)

Vanmar Racing
June 30th, 2008, 06:24 PM
Mohawk + Jeff Brown = One stylish MOFO.

Mohawk + Mark Schellinger = Fashion Faux Pas!