PDA

View Full Version : Lap Timer Beacon at Pueblo

gpsigs
June 29th, 2008, 09:29 PM
Anyone pic up the beacon at the start finish line today (Sunday the 29th) after the races? If so, can I get it back from you? I went over after packing up to get it and it was goooonnnne. Let me know!

Gerry Sigs
719-310-1126
info@racingforawish.com

Yamaha Knight
June 29th, 2008, 09:45 PM
Damn Jerry. Hope someone was just looking out for you and trying to help and not stealing it.......

Didn't get to see you after the race. Sounds like you are ok - How about the bike? How much TLC is it going to need?

polar x
June 29th, 2008, 11:16 PM
What color was it?

cornerworkr
June 30th, 2008, 07:13 AM
If it was the one taped to the wall, Vince has it. After we loaded the equipment truck up, it was still sitting there, so we thought it was forgotten. Check with Kip or Vince.
Starter Bob

gpsigs
June 30th, 2008, 08:36 AM
cool, ok, how do i get a hold of kip or vince?

thanks

Gerry

cornerworkr
June 30th, 2008, 11:04 AM
PM sent

gpsigs
June 30th, 2008, 12:51 PM
yea jason the bikes not great that for sure. i don't know though, hammers bike might of ended up worst than mine

for sure new swingarm, rearsets, clip ons, bodywork, maybe new rotors too. we'll see. i will be making love to her for the next week to get her back to good. going to hastings?

HAMMER
June 30th, 2008, 01:23 PM
ya....... mine is wadded..... need frame, forks, clips , exhaust can, master cyl, wheel, bodywork, tank, fairing stay, lower tripple, guages, key, screen, tank gaurds, ( a whole new f%$#@%& bike) AND MY SHINY NEW WHITE SUIT NOW LOOKS LIKE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE CAMO... (HEALTHY MIX OF BROWN GREEN BLACK GREY AND RED ( BLOOD ) now i just need to finish paying faster for it....... (brian :oops: )

aaaaaaand....... spraind both thumbs ,broke my left nuckles, and busted left knee ( sundays TURN 8 tire wall show :oops: ) raced AMU with all that goodness........... luckely!!!!!!! no one was hurt in the "cornholeing" of poor sig.... ( soooooo sorry buddy ) guess the bike wasnt so race ready after the first crash ( nothing nice about throttle sticking at 16000 in 3rd going up the hill into turn 4 ) my life flashed befor my eyes :shock: fully endoed burning rubber bouncing the rear all the way up the hill right up gerrys arse......ask o'connol about it

when ya get your NEW bodywork painted ..let me know (PM ) and ill do the graphics for free ( at the rate iv been crashing im leavin mine primer)........i think i owe ya that at least....
:lol:

SORRY AGAIN :oops:

hope i can peice mine 2gether for neb...... might just run my YSR 180 (LOL JUST KIDDIN )

gpsigs
June 30th, 2008, 01:54 PM
wow that sucks! yeah and the closing speed was even worse than it should have been. i clicked up into third out of turn three and then it popped out of gear so by the time i got back in gear i lost all my drive and was probably going much slower than usual through that section so.......

me at crawling speed + you at "get the F out of the way" speed = arse ramming and bike wadding

thanks for the offer on graphics but its all good, i have a sponsor down here in the springs helps with that.

sigs

dragos13
June 30th, 2008, 01:58 PM
gotta say hammer did his all in trying to stop before hitting you. bars crossed, front tire smoking, and rear tire up in the air HIGH. once that rear end got almost perpendictular to the front, you were getting cozy with gerry. glad to see you both standing after the next lap.

Yamaha Knight
June 30th, 2008, 03:06 PM
for sure new swingarm, rearsets, clip ons, bodywork, maybe new rotors too. we'll see. i will be making love to her for the next week to get her back to good. going to hastings?

Nope - Just doing the local races.... ie Pueblo. Had planned to go to HPR but that's out now.

gpsigs
June 30th, 2008, 03:20 PM
hahaha,, sorry to laugh hammer but it must have been a sweet looking crash.

HAMMER
June 30th, 2008, 05:45 PM
shit man if your laughin bout it too..... then im cool.......except im SOAR as shit....feel like I fell out of a airplane ( 3 times ) :?

(p.s.it took me 3 hours to type this with my twisted limbs) see tammys pics.....

BREE???? rescue me