PDA

View Full Version : Friday Night Drags 6/27

Earlene
June 29th, 2008, 03:49 AM
I have informed the President of the Board and the Racemaster about the inexcusable fast driving by the drag racers in the pits Friday Night. Needless to say this blond track mom was p*ssed.

The track and I personally apologize for some of the racers lack of respect to you and your children.

Earlene

chris nami
June 30th, 2008, 10:27 AM
Earlene,
I was probably one of the main b*tchers about the problem. I also know as a racer it is easy to forget to keep it slow in the pits, especially after haul'n the mail on the track. Maybe just a few signs or big cones with the speed limit at the start of the pits and then midway and so on would solve most of the problem. after that the offenders should get fined and or tossed.

T Baggins
June 30th, 2008, 10:29 AM
I just figured it was "normal" for them guys... but they were moving awfully fast. Especially after dark, and with no headlights on many of them.

I was tempeted to get my radar gun out though, and write a couple tickets.

Earlene
June 30th, 2008, 02:58 PM
Nope guys, NOT "normal" by any means or allowed. They will be tossed if it happens again and the Drag Race manager is going to have a one on one with the ones I heard about.

Dodd
July 1st, 2008, 07:54 AM
Tony,
I'll bring you a Junior Officer Badge and a uniform shirt. You can wear one of those old radio shack helmets with the red light on top, and some mirrored sunglasses. They WILL respect your authority!

Seriously, that kid in the old Dodge was really moving down the lane. Thanks for your help Ene.

dave.gallant
July 1st, 2008, 07:57 AM
http://www.morethings.com/fan/south_park/photo_gallery/eric-cartman-130.jpg