PDA

View Full Version : Anybody sell patio doors in the club?

Ray-Ray
June 25th, 2008, 07:14 AM
I need a new patio door thanks to some a$$ hat that tried breaking in to my house yesterday. Anybody in the club have a connection??

Thanks,
Ray

glenngsxr
June 25th, 2008, 07:56 AM
I used to install them when I was younger and I have connections all over the place. What size and is it double pane, sliding doors? Hell, I can even install them. Glenn #62

Ray-Ray
June 25th, 2008, 08:03 AM
I used to install them when I was younger and I have connections all over the place. What size and is it double pane, sliding doors? Hell, I can even install them. Glenn #62

Its a French door now and I think I want to put a slider in. its 79x80 (I think )

bluedevil
June 25th, 2008, 08:14 AM
some a$$ hat that tried breaking in to my house yesterday.
Thanks,
Ray

Hope you shot that focker in the face !!!!

froth
June 25th, 2008, 06:45 PM
Try calling my buddy Jeff Houghton, 303 906 7040. He does that for a living, and I've only known him for about 12 years. I'm giving him your number, too, so hopefully it works out. Do you have any suspects? I'm very stressed, with the wedding, the total obliteration of my racing season(along with my new F*****g truck), so I could go for a good sweat with a garden hose, three black scorpions, acetone, and a sausage grinder). Wanna borrow a couple shotguns, just in case, especially if it was a slightloy overweight guy named Dave D....... (sorry kids, inside joke between R-R, me and Teri)

Let me know if you need a hand.
Fred and Teri