PDA

View Full Version : Hastings Hotel?

Performance Imagery
June 24th, 2008, 08:49 AM
My girl friend and I will be making the trip out o Hasting to photograph for you guys next month. Is there a hotel that supports the MRA that I can in turn support?

Thanks.

glenngsxr
June 24th, 2008, 09:03 AM
I usually stay at the rainbow inn or the midland lodge. Less than a mile for the track, comfy beds, good AC, and $40 a night. Glenn #62

nude
June 24th, 2008, 09:42 AM
Both the Qualtiy Hotel (888-905-1200) and the Grand Motel (402-463-1369) support the club through the program. I believe that they may also offer discounted rates so mention that you are with the MRA.

I stayed at the Qulaity this last weekend and the accomodations were good.

Mark Nudelman

Ray-Ray
June 24th, 2008, 01:02 PM
Stay at the Quality.. When you call to make a reservation ask for Erika and tell her you are with the MRA. She is one of the managers there.l

T Baggins
June 24th, 2008, 03:13 PM
Stay at the Quality.. When you call to make a reservation ask for Erika and tell her you are with the MRA. She is one of the managers there.l

Plus I have "buy one get one free" vouchers for the bar there. Nice pool and hot-tub - plus the ladies at the Quality love that we stay there.

Performance Imagery
July 3rd, 2008, 05:01 PM
Well, the Quality did not have any thing left but a smoking room, so I'll be staying at the Grand Motel. They did give an MRA discount... $35/night for a queen.

Thanks for the help.