PDA

View Full Version : need help@ friday 27 practice..June

Spicee Brown
June 23rd, 2008, 04:37 PM
..share a ride with anyone? I can trek it myself, but the gasoline is the issue. Down to pueblo..back Saturday to work..back down to Pueblo in pm of Sat night,,yadda yadda...such is the life of a moto sales man.
I'd probably leave the bike Friday night with as trusted friend, but its still a PITA drive.
..any carshares/trailer shares? Let me know or pm me, thanks!

DingleBerns
June 23rd, 2008, 07:16 PM
I'll be down there friday through sunday and I have room in my 6x12 enclosed trailer if you need to store it......

Spicee Brown
June 24th, 2008, 10:31 AM
Thanks, Derek!
..storage, no problemo..just trying to find a car/truck share down and back on friday. The new rules kinda suck for me, as far as novice races on saturday go. I gotta jet back to work at the dealer on staurday, then jet back down. Driving down in my car is no problem, just time consuming and gas consuming, its a Beater! But it will haul one bike ok. Wish i could stay and party on Friday night. thanks dude!

toptier
June 24th, 2008, 04:43 PM
I might be able to help. I'll be at the track Friday through Sunday. But on Friday night I'll be heading back to Aurora to pickup my fiancée from work then head back down to Pueblo the same night. I only have room for one bike on my trailer though.

Spicee Brown
June 25th, 2008, 04:16 PM
thanks Top..I think Im good. Will trek out fine by myself. Want to thank you all for answering! Lets have some fun in the heat this weekend!