PDA

View Full Version : What's my line? Rider Reps/Inst/Master riders ***bows***

terid
June 17th, 2008, 06:28 AM
rider reps/instructors 00--00

we need a volunteer or two!

We have a good number of ladies coming up from Albuquerque for the LoR/WoW series in a couple weeks. One of the things they did for those of us that went down there was to have an instructor "lead" us around the track and show us the lines pre-practice. It was invaluable to those of us that had never been to that track before ( :shock: that track is a lot of work!).

We'd like to extend the same to them, on Saturday morning during the first Novice slow practice. We've run it by the powers that be ( I talked to Mark E Mark and I know Sasha has been working on Glenn!) and now need some volunteers for a little "follow the leader" for our guests.

come on!!!! step on up!

p.s. Mark E Mark - no bike? I'm sure we can find one for you

polar x
June 17th, 2008, 07:38 AM
I would be happy to help out and show some lines. 8)

Throttleroller277
June 17th, 2008, 08:09 AM
I too would be happy to help out with lines. Hit me up. I will be there Friday as well. 8)

clowe
June 17th, 2008, 08:42 AM
I would also be more than willing to help!

Crash

JimWilson29
June 17th, 2008, 08:44 AM
me too!

Jim 'smooth' Brewer
June 17th, 2008, 01:00 PM
I'd be willing to help out, fur shuurrr.

As we talked about in the meeting, we don't have much time on Saturday when the track is "hot" but nobody's out there. So, you're suggesting we do this during novice-slow, which is a good idea. But if we do it then, I think we'd better let the novices in that practice know we're doing it.

terid
June 17th, 2008, 04:37 PM
Thanks guys for all the support!!!!

Actually Jim, that was Mark's thought too - limited time as we are a larger club, so let's do it during Novice Slow first thing in the morning.

And DEFINITELY need to let everyone know this will happen, so they aren't surprised by some "slower than race speed" laps being taken.

We'll figure logistics shortly! Thanks again for stepping up!

TRK
June 17th, 2008, 07:54 PM
I'm in.

-Shannon

grant_me_rev's
June 17th, 2008, 09:30 PM
Awesome guys thanx!!! =D>
for sure on friday (like Jeff mentioned) would be a great day to start and most of the ladies from NM will be there for the track day but not all.
No doubt this is a great opportunity to have seasoned racer's show off the fast / smooth / safe way around the race track! appreciated it so much!

thanks teri for posting.

sash-

chris nami
June 18th, 2008, 10:09 PM
i am in as well. #13