PDA

View Full Version : MRA Flyers with updated season schedule?

JimWilson29
June 16th, 2008, 12:50 PM
Since the season schedule was changed a few weeks back due to HPR not opening till 2009, has the PR Committee updated the flyers that were created a few months back with the new schedule?

Wild Cheetah 612
June 17th, 2008, 03:27 AM
Not yet. We may get some. Ill update later.

JimWilson29
August 4th, 2008, 01:18 PM
Not yet. We may get some. Ill update later.

Any updated flyers yet? :)

polar x
August 4th, 2008, 02:54 PM
She going to be hitched this weekend so I doubt that she will have the time to deal with your request..... :roll: SSOOOooo Why not get off your rear and throw something together and help her out? I am sure she would appreciate it and I know you have all the time in the world :wink:

Seriously, she will be busy so you could give it a shot and I would think she (and the board) would be very happy with whatever you came up with..HINT HINT 8)

JimWilson29
August 4th, 2008, 03:39 PM
She going to be hitched this weekend so I doubt that she will have the time to deal with your request..... :roll: SSOOOooo Why not get off your rear and throw something together and help her out? I am sure she would appreciate it and I know you have all the time in the world :wink:

Seriously, she will be busy so you could give it a shot and I would think she (and the board) would be very happy with whatever you came up with..HINT HINT 8)

Ok, ok I get your point.

So I had this whipped up. What you think?

*****ok here is the updated version after reading Tony's feedback below-

http://i321.photobucket.com/albums/nn373/UglyDogRacing/MRAPuebloFlyer.jpg

Hotrod
August 4th, 2008, 04:48 PM
Yeah, that is sweet!
However, the website is wwwdotmra-racingdotORG! Not Com. :D

T Baggins
August 4th, 2008, 05:02 PM
Looks great!

Does it have to specifically reference PMI so prominently? I'm 100% for Ene and the gang, but it does appear that it's PMI's series - which it isn't...

And, then people might end up at Pueblo instead of PPIR for the last round.

JimWilson29
August 4th, 2008, 05:09 PM
ok let me make some changes tonight.

DingleBerns
August 4th, 2008, 05:56 PM
and Jim I'll take a cheeseburger no onions with curly fries........

polar x
August 4th, 2008, 10:23 PM
I think it sucks. :wink: IT clearly has had too much time and effort put into it.

IT LOOKS GREAT JIM. 8) 8)

Hotrod
August 4th, 2008, 11:10 PM
I'd like 10 please.

JimWilson29
August 5th, 2008, 08:01 AM
and Jim I'll take a cheeseburger no onions with curly fries........

Thanks for reminding me Dingle. You still owe me from when I bought you dinner a month ago..... :lol:

The GECCO
August 5th, 2008, 08:33 AM
Who took the photo? Do you have permission to use it and does it need to be credited?

JimWilson29
August 5th, 2008, 08:38 AM
Who took the photo? Do you have permission to use it and does it need to be credited?

Kip took it. I need to add a credit to it.

PS- I don't care if you use the pics for something else, but please give credit where credit is due!

JimWilson29
August 5th, 2008, 12:14 PM
Flyer updated with photo credit to Kip added.

Jon
August 5th, 2008, 01:36 PM
Great Job Jimbo,
Your dedication to your racing efforts and to this club is appreciated by all, me especially after dropping off the now slowing PR committee. Those of you who continue to press on show a great attitude and I feel do make a difference and for that I really appreciate you. Since I'm going through a rather long drawn out divorce and have my two six year olds, I just really felt actually, know that I don't have the time to put forth the effort needed. Jim, Donna and the few others who press on and dedicate the effort (Damn impressive flyer there Jim!) really deserve credit and recognition for doing so. So once more Thanks for all you do, Jon G

Wild Cheetah 612
August 5th, 2008, 05:47 PM
Jim,
You frickin' ROCK!!!
That is awesome!!!!
Thanks for helping me out while I'm busy with the new job and planning the wedding!
Don't let these freaks mess with you! You hard work is seriously and greatly appreciated!

marty
August 5th, 2008, 08:02 PM
the design work looks great!

BTW colorado class is now moved to sunday. i don't think many folks come out to see all three or four of the lightning fast bikes that race in it though :lol: , so if the flyers have been printed its no big deal.

Ashli
August 6th, 2008, 08:34 AM
Jim that looks fant freakin' tastic :)

JimWilson29
August 6th, 2008, 02:00 PM
Great Job Jimbo,
Your dedication to your racing efforts and to this club is appreciated by all, me especially after dropping off the now slowing PR committee. Those of you who continue to press on show a great attitude and I feel do make a difference and for that I really appreciate you. Since I'm going through a rather long drawn out divorce and have my two six year olds, I just really felt actually, know that I don't have the time to put forth the effort needed. Jim, Donna and the few others who press on and dedicate the effort (Damn impressive flyer there Jim!) really deserve credit and recognition for doing so. So once more Thanks for all you do, Jon G

Thanks Jon. I cant take complete credit for the flyer, however. I laid it out and put it together but realized my photoshop skillz were only average so I had a graphics guru friend of mine polish it off. The ultimate goal is to have something to put in someone's hands in order to get them to come out and spectate and maybe eventually get involved.
So its out there and I hope it receives the board's blessing. If anyone wants a high resolution version to print, PM me your email address.

JimWilson29
August 27th, 2008, 09:01 AM
I got some feedback on the first flyer and cleaned it up a little. Sorry there is still a pic of an ugly wanker on it, though.

http://i321.photobucket.com/albums/nn373/UglyDogRacing/MRAFlyer_NEW.jpg