PDA

View Full Version : PUEBLO RUMOR CONTROL

The GECCO
June 11th, 2008, 04:55 PM
I think Mark and Tony and I have covered things fairly well in the other thread, but I want everyone to hear this.

DO NOT, under ANY circumstances, take it upon yourselves to call anyone at the city of Pueblo or with the new management company (IF a new management company takes over) once their name becomes public.

The articles in the paper are not new news to us, things have been going on behind the scenes for months, and these things can be a politically delicate process. Let US (Mark, the CMC, and Me) deal with it. While I know everyone would have the best of intentions, random members making calls or sending emails trying to effect the process will only have a negative effect.

A few years ago we permanently banned a member for continuously sticking his nose in where it didn't belong and causing a negative impact on the club and the rest of the racing community. We didn't enjoy it and I would hate to have to wield such a big stick again, but I bring it up to reinforce how serious I am about having people leave this situation alone.