PDA

View Full Version : 88-91 Honda CRX or hatchback

dragos13
June 10th, 2008, 08:26 AM
Just like the title states. Can be broke down, beat up, whatever. Let me know what you got. Thanks in advance!

T Baggins
June 10th, 2008, 09:48 AM
If you buy my house, I'll get you an 'effing CRX and throw it in the deal just 'cause you're a handsome fella.

dragos13
June 10th, 2008, 09:52 AM
Thanks Tony. I am actually looking into buying a house now also, however Aurora isn't very Pitbull friendly, and I can't leave my kids behind lol.

T Baggins
June 10th, 2008, 10:14 AM
Actually, it's "Unincorporated Arapahoe County"

No shit. It is. 3.1% sales tax and everything...

Check with Arapahoe County regs - I'm pretty sure pitty's are OK.

I'll make you an un-effing-believable deal on the house - and I'll buy you the CRX too! Pinky Swear!

The GECCO
June 10th, 2008, 10:30 AM
What are you looking to spend? I have an 89 CRX that I bought for the gas mileage. Runs great, but it needs a head gasket (it's been that way since I bought it, I just add some water every now and then). I'm debating selling it for the right price.

dragos13
June 10th, 2008, 10:36 AM
Yeah I think I saw that car at the meeting in May. So head gasket huh? I plan on just doing a motor swap anyways. Is that the Si? How is the interior? Overall mileage? Let me know, im very interested!

T Baggins
June 10th, 2008, 11:04 AM
Ahem....

Glenn, sell it to me and I'll include it in the house deal when Casey buys it.

Did I mention the house has a full, over-height 3-car garage? Perfect for motor swaps, etc.

And, a built-in dog run.