PDA

View Full Version : Pueblo Trackday June 23 Hosted by Vanmar w/ Nick Ienatsch

Vanmar Racing
June 8th, 2008, 09:31 AM
Hey Everyone,

Vanmar Racing is hosting another Trackday at Pueblo on Monday, June 23rd.

It is open to ALL riders at 75.00 for a full day.

Vanmar will also be putting on another "Team Michelin Racer Clinic" with special guest instructor Nick Ienatsch!

If you missed the last clinic don't miss this one!!!
Nick will give an informative talk starting at 9am under the Vanmar Racing canopy and then he will be available to ride with our Michelin racers and give them some on track coaching.

Nick Ienatsch is the Lead Instructor for the Freddie Spencer School and is also a published author of books and articles about racing and riding techniques. He also happens to be a really nice guy!

Hope you can make it !!!
Tammy

JohnGarc
June 9th, 2008, 07:18 AM
I have heard rumors there will be a race school and track day tomorrow, 06.10.08. Is that true?

Thanks,
John #654

hcr25
June 9th, 2008, 08:07 AM
Yes would be the answer

http://forums.mra-racing.org/viewtopic.php?t=6525

http://forums.mra-racing.org/viewtopic.php?t=6524

mayhem
June 9th, 2008, 10:05 AM
is there gonna be any school / sessions on the 23rd? or open track day?

dragos13
June 9th, 2008, 10:22 AM
Thanks Tammy. Nick is a great instructor and is very helpful. +1 for VANMAR!!!

DowntoEarthDental
June 9th, 2008, 02:28 PM
How long is the clinic going to be? Like just in the a.m. or is an all day learning clinic ? Thanks :lol: :P

Vanmar Racing
June 9th, 2008, 02:58 PM
Nick will give an informative talk to our Michelin racers in the morning for about an hour (9am to 10am) and then he and Mark will be available to ride with Michelin racers after that.

Vanmar Racing
June 17th, 2008, 10:32 AM
Please RSVP !!!

Thanks!!!

mayhem
June 17th, 2008, 11:12 AM
i'm goin for track day...............

glenngsxr
June 17th, 2008, 11:16 AM
I will be there, finally. Glenn #62

chris nami
June 21st, 2008, 10:06 AM
i think Mark will be film'n the riders and Nick and Mark will go over your video with you. real time video is a really great tool to see exactly how much you suck. - C

DingleBerns
June 21st, 2008, 11:17 AM
+1 for the video. Nick Ienatsch & Ken Hill helped me a ton over the last couple days with my riding because of the video and their knowledge. If you have the opportunity guys, take it!

GNGSXR
June 21st, 2008, 12:23 PM
so i will be at peublo this day as a normal track day.
is the 9-10 am talk just for michelin riders or can anyone attend?
i do use michelin tires if that qualifies me as a michelin rider :lol:

Vanmar Racing
June 22nd, 2008, 09:37 AM
Anyone who has a race license, race school or safety school can attend the track day!!!

The clinic is for any Michelin shod rider. But please RSVP!

It's true we will be filming and teaching off the video as well as on track instruction.

The fee is 75.00 for the clinic and track time.

For other riders that come to practice, the full day fee is 75.00 and the half day fee is 50.00.

PS: I am not sure if the snack bar will be open. Trying to confirm.....

James W
June 22nd, 2008, 12:17 PM
I will be there :D

June 22nd, 2008, 12:37 PM
Any of the TK guys going tomorrow? brian? bart?

seann

Paul
June 23rd, 2008, 08:08 AM
look 4 my fancy plates ! Twist it up

1ofTheBoys
June 23rd, 2008, 08:00 PM
Tammy, Mark, & Nick, thank you for the clinic. I picked up some great pointers and even felt my riding improved throughout the day.

Jim, thanks for teaching the safety course, Jesse had a good time and can't wait to get to the track again (he's going to be sore tomorrow though).

Doughboy
June 24th, 2008, 08:00 AM
Thanks to Tammy and Mark for a great day! Nick Ienatsch was incredibly helpful and shed a ton of light on what we can do to improve. I finally had the chance to see myself on video thanks to Mark. I think Mark said seeing yourself for the first time on screen was like being kicked in the nuts. I agree. While I might not have looked like I had hoped, being able to SEE exactly what I was doing was incredibly beneficial. Thanks again to the Vanmar crew!