PDA

View Full Version : Racers....Lazy or Geniuses ???

Vanmar Racing
June 7th, 2008, 03:37 PM
YOU MAKE THE CALL !!!

http://i29.tinypic.com/vnf3wg.jpg

kinzler_998
June 7th, 2008, 03:46 PM
Genius!!! DUH!!! I'd still be out there pushin that darn thing around the yard if it wasnt for that perty XR 100!

fairrpe86
June 7th, 2008, 08:03 PM
I agree genius, now how to convince my boss to let us do that for customers yards......

Hotrod
June 7th, 2008, 08:51 PM
Thats Hot! :D

rybo
June 7th, 2008, 09:19 PM
are you kidding?

Freakin BRILLIANT!

richlundeen
June 8th, 2008, 06:22 AM
Mark + motorcycle = GUINNESS® ?

Hello from Taji, Iraq folks!

Vanmar Racing
June 8th, 2008, 07:02 AM
OMG Rich !!!

How are you doing???
Last time we heard from you weren't you in Guantanamo?

We miss seeing you guys and talk about the roadtrips and the engine lunches you used to cook on the way to N.M.

When are you coming home?
How's Gabriella and Gina?
Tammy

Vanmar Racing
June 8th, 2008, 08:00 AM
Former Racer, Rich Lundeen, in Iraq.

http://i28.tinypic.com/312h9pf.jpg

The GECCO
June 8th, 2008, 08:25 AM
Not JUST "former racer", also 2002 Sportsman Of The Year! Not too surprising that someone who receives that award is honorably serving his country in Iraq.

Thanks for your service, Rich!

benfoxmra95
June 8th, 2008, 12:58 PM
man rich you've been out of the office awhile.....

that's the last response I remember getting from your email auto responder 5 years ago on the mra yahoo group. Well let me clarify that's the last 50 or sixty times we got a message saying, "rich lundeen will be out of the office and reply to your email when he gets back"

:)

Take it easy, be careful over there. You gonna be back to race with us anytime in the future?

richlundeen
June 8th, 2008, 11:19 PM
Hey guys! Miss ya!

I was at Gitmo for almost a year, Tammy. Then they needed instructors for the Iraqi Army.......... I just don't seem able to talk Gina into being the Secretary of my 'Rebuild Iraq Club'. Go figure. :roll:

Glenn, Ben, I sure look forward to racing again! The kid will be racing too; she wins everything on bicycles now! I'll have to pay Mark to teach her the 'fine points' of being a 'GUINNESS®' though. The technique is unmistakably Mark. Just look at that grass!