PDA

View Full Version : 28th & 29th @ Pueblo!!!!!!!!!!!!

KipBook
June 3rd, 2008, 04:51 PM
I want to challenge all of you to bring at least one other person to work the track for the weekend. In fact, bring two... or 5! We have a good strong group of regulars that work most if not all events so I know you guys realize how badly we need to increase the number of Marshals we have. Keep in mind that they have to be at least 16, and if they are under 18 they have to have a signed form of consent from their parent(s). We need to spread the word that this job is not a hard gig and that anybody willing to pay attention can do it! (although you regulars...you know who you are... are the more elite bad asses of the Corner Marshal world!!!) Pimp up the fact that even driving to Pueblo, if you work both days you make more than enough to pay for gas and food and you have a great time doing it!

If you manage to wrangle up some newbies, please post here so we can start a head count! Our ultimate goal is 3 people for every turn (30 people!)

Thanks!

Kip 8)

phildrummond
June 4th, 2008, 01:47 PM
I'm still counting Kate as my newbie. We're both in for Pueblo for both days.

-Tom

*GSXR~SNAIL*
June 4th, 2008, 02:32 PM
Double posted...

*GSXR~SNAIL*
June 4th, 2008, 02:33 PM
Kip-

I'm hoping to be down there both days. If not both, Sunday for sure.

Randy

Moto-Mania
June 4th, 2008, 07:08 PM
Jackie is a newbie and she would like to work Saturday, but she can probably be talked into working both days.

JimWilson29
June 12th, 2008, 11:55 AM
I have someone that is interested in coming down to corner work that weekend.

spyvspy
June 18th, 2008, 10:57 PM
Hey there, Kip.

My friend, Karen, is interested in helping on Sunday the 29th. I will PM you with her info.

Thanks-- and see ya there!
Kate

spyvspy
June 22nd, 2008, 05:24 PM
Hey there Nick/Kip,

Tom and I have looked for a room for Sat night (or Friday and Saturday nights) and have come up empty! We're up for some corner working if we can find a place to stay.

Thanks!
Kate

Gone_Skiing
June 24th, 2008, 02:11 PM
Yup, everything in Pueblo is booked. Closest available rooms are either Canon City (30 minutes West of the track) or South CO Springs (~40min North). Canon City has cheaper rooms than the Springs.

Other options would be to camp at the track.

Hope to see you there if you can find a place to stay!

-Nick

dragos13
June 24th, 2008, 02:17 PM
Hey there Nick/Kip,

Tom and I have looked for a room for Sat night (or Friday and Saturday nights) and have come up empty! We're up for some corner working if we can find a place to stay.

Thanks!
Kate

Hi Kate, my name is Casey and I just sold Tom some tire warmers over the weekend. I dont have an extra room, but there would be space on the floor if you guys need it. Maybe set up an air matress or something and pitch down like $20 or something. We are staying at the Wingate both Friday and Saturday. If you wanna pay half the room rate (total is $85 per night), you could have the other bed. Let me know if you are interested.

spyvspy
June 24th, 2008, 02:51 PM
Casey-- PM sent.

JimWilson29
June 25th, 2008, 09:24 AM
Hey there Nick/Kip,

Thanks!
Kate

The both of you are welcome to take the main bed in my trailer. I sleep on one of the fold out beds so the double bed is unused.

spyvspy
June 25th, 2008, 09:34 AM
Thanks SO much for the offers of places to crash!

We were thinking of camping at the track for a while too, but we just found a room in Pueblo! Sweeeeeeet! So we're set!

Thanks again for all the kind offers to help. Much appreciated. See you all this weekend.

Kate (and Tom)

fairrpe86
June 26th, 2008, 07:52 AM
I will be there for the whole weekend, see everybody bright and early Saturday morning!

spyvspy
June 26th, 2008, 08:20 AM
Count Tom and I in for Sunday for sure.

I may also be able to jump in Saturday afternoon (while Tom races), but we'll have to let you know on the day.

See you soon,
Kate

KipBook
June 26th, 2008, 05:00 PM
There are also rooms available in Fountain! Just to let you all know in case anyone else is coming up short looking for a room!

I would highly recommend to any of you planning on attending the future races in Pueblo to BOOK NOW!!! You can always cancel the reservation if something comes up and you can't make it!

JohnGarc
June 27th, 2008, 08:26 AM
Hi Kip,

Count me in for Saturday... Sorry for the late reply.

John Garcia
2DogsMotoSports.com