PDA

View Full Version : Open house this Saturday at Boulder Motorsports

Jon
June 3rd, 2008, 11:34 AM
Hey all,
Just wanted to let everyone know there will be an open house at Boulder Motorsports in Boulder @6519 Arapohoe Road this Saturday from 10-2. Boulder Motorsports is the Ducati shop that sponsors several MRA riders(myself included) as well as had Marty Cragill in AMA Formula Extreme last season. This year they are laying low but next will have a full assault in World Superbike. The shop let's just say is immaculate and looks more like a showroom than a shop. For those who haven't seen one in person there will also be a Desmosedicci on display. At roughly 370 pounds and 200HP it is truly something to behold. There will be food and drink available as well. So stop on by and we'll see you there!

T Baggins
June 3rd, 2008, 11:36 AM
will the ducati babes be there?? :shock:

Jon
June 3rd, 2008, 02:34 PM
Now you'd have to talk to Kim Sharp bout that but I believe they are NOT going to be present.
I was going to have them later this season out to HPR but as HPR's not happening looks as if it'll be PMP, the problem there was both about killed themselves twisting ankles in the rutted pits! Even worse not sure you noticed me guiding them up the bleachers to a safe seat on top so Jimbo could announce there presence over the not too well functioning PA system. At that point I was glad I personally carried an umbrella policy! They certainly seemed to add to the event as I got very few negative comments and lots of positives. So what is the boards take on the presence of scantly clad attractive college gals tooling along?

The GECCO
June 3rd, 2008, 02:42 PM
So what is the boards take on the presence of scantly clad attractive college gals tooling along?

It is allowed. Encouraged, in fact. STRONGLY encouraged. Bordering on mandatory.

Jon
June 3rd, 2008, 04:10 PM
I thought that'd be the response from our single but always on the market Prez however I believe though that maybe shared with our esteemed vice prez's wife feels much differently! I'll see what I can do. He'll be sleeping on the couch for a week if he were to even comment!

Jon
June 3rd, 2008, 06:26 PM
Holy sh^t, he was the first one to respond, just noticed. Buddy, only if your wife got on this forum, you know you'd be on the couch right?

Hotrod
June 3rd, 2008, 09:34 PM
Yeah, YOUR couch Jon! :lol:

Wild Cheetah 612
June 5th, 2008, 06:25 PM
So what is the boards take on the presence of scantly clad attractive college gals tooling along?

It is allowed. Encouraged, in fact. STRONGLY encouraged. Bordering on mandatory.

I WANT EQUITY!!! MAKE SURE THERE'S A LEAST ONE GORGEOUS MALE BABE IN A SPEEDO!!!!

DingleBerns
June 6th, 2008, 05:39 PM
I WANT EQUITY!!! MAKE SURE THERE'S A LEAST ONE GORGEOUS MALE BABE IN A SPEEDO!!!!

You got it! Now I just need a speedo!