PDA

View Full Version : Free tank of diesel!

Aracheon
June 1st, 2008, 08:15 AM
My younger brother Cory owns and operates Ultimate Diesel Performance (www.udpdiesel.com) and has just recently started engineering and manufacturing biodiesel out of the shop. If anyone is interested in a free tank of fuel and is willing to give the stuff a try, get in touch with him:

sales@ultimatedieselperformance.com or toll-free 1-877-879-3437

Wahooman
June 1st, 2008, 12:41 PM
Chris....is that based up North? I have seen a truck driving around the Platteville area that I thought had that logo on it. Nice built truck running exhaust out of the bed???

Aracheon
June 2nd, 2008, 05:59 AM
Chris....is that based up North? I have seen a truck driving around the Platteville area that I thought had that logo on it. Nice built truck running exhaust out of the bed???

I guess I should have mentioned that...

Yes, that very well could have been him. He's a volunteer firefighter for Platteville. The shop itself is located in Fort Lupton.

Mark Schellinger
June 2nd, 2008, 12:50 PM
Corey totally fixed our dually
+1
Good guy

Thanks
Mark E Mark

Aracheon
June 2nd, 2008, 02:32 PM
Oh yeah, did I mention he also did some quality work on Mark's diesel? :lol:

benfoxmra95
June 2nd, 2008, 11:06 PM
effen diesel, $4 effen dollars and 75 effen cents a gallon.

eff that, effen Shell, and Diamond Shamrock, and Conoco, can go get Effed.

$175 to fill up my effen truck and its gone in a effen week.

Im switching to vegatable oil, check this out:

www.goldenfuelsystems.com

polar x
June 3rd, 2008, 08:01 AM
I like the idea but wholly shit they are expensive :shock: Over 2K. Thats alot fill ups. I like the idea of BIO but that needs to be cut with reg diesel too.... :roll: Perhaps I need to win the lottery :?

Jon
June 3rd, 2008, 04:53 PM
Given the cost of refining Diesel fuel and the need for the corporate world to use it what you've got here is total criminal activity. Price gouging and huge profits. Who can say if it'll ever go down again. Is the Bio cheaper? Not in my town it's not!

R1Blue01
June 5th, 2008, 10:32 AM
Not to be a buzz kill, but I highly recommend that everyone check to see how much their vehicle can run at any given time. We have had quite a few problems with diesels coming into our shop with people trying to run it at 100% bio and it doesn't work, thousands of dollars for new parts (i.e. injection pumps, lift pumps, injectors, etc.). Do your research and make sure that your vehicle can run it, and at what percentage of bio to diesel.
I am all for alternative fuels, just don't want anyone to have to spend thousands of dollars at the shop making repairs. If your owner's manual doesn't tell you, just make sure you have the facts.
Good luck.

Aracheon
June 5th, 2008, 04:52 PM
Not to be a buzz kill, but I highly recommend that everyone check to see how much their vehicle can run at any given time. We have had quite a few problems with diesels coming into our shop with people trying to run it at 100% bio and it doesn't work, thousands of dollars for new parts (i.e. injection pumps, lift pumps, injectors, etc.). Do your research and make sure that your vehicle can run it, and at what percentage of bio to diesel.
I am all for alternative fuels, just don't want anyone to have to spend thousands of dollars at the shop making repairs. If your owner's manual doesn't tell you, just make sure you have the facts.
Good luck.

Which is something my brother knows.