PDA

View Full Version : Cross ur fingers (and send positive vibes).Thanx, it worked!

Spiderman
May 29th, 2008, 10:48 AM
As most of you know, I'm desperately trying to get back to CO. In order for that to happen, I need a company that will not only hire me, but more importantly, is willing to sponsor me for a work visa.

I was in Denver earlier this month for an interview... it went well... very well, and I am being considered for the job, but.... they have never dealt with the work visa issue, so they're investigating the whole visa situation. They told me they'd give me an answer by the end of this week. With the end of the week approaching, I'm asking for all the positive energy/vibes/thoughts that I can get. Please cross your fingers, legs, toes, eyelashes, etc. for me, and think positive thoughts for me over the next day and a half (or so).

I wouldn't normally do something like this (I usually like to keep these kinds of things on the down-low), but I've already stepped out of the norm on this whole situation, so I figured... why stop now.

Thanks in advance! 8)

polar x
May 29th, 2008, 12:03 PM
Good luck Spiderman!!!

bluedevil
May 29th, 2008, 12:15 PM
Fingers and toes crossed my friend... Best of luck !!!

slo1299
May 29th, 2008, 05:21 PM
I tried to send you a message on myspace but was having issues.....but I'm hoping all goes well for you Bob.....

James W
May 29th, 2008, 08:38 PM
Good luck with everything! :D

Spiderman
May 31st, 2008, 12:45 AM
Looks like all that positive energy worked - I got the job! I'll find out all the details when they send me the offer early next week.

Thanks everyone! \:D/ 8)

grant_me_rev's
May 31st, 2008, 04:27 AM
CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS! \:D/
that is so great! glad that worked out for you Bob!

sash-

Wild Cheetah 612
May 31st, 2008, 09:16 AM
Great News!

froth
May 31st, 2008, 02:00 PM
Whoo Hoo! Welcome back. Teri and I have ribs marinating with your name on them! (have you ever tried to write on ribs!) :lol:

Spicee Brown
May 31st, 2008, 05:28 PM
WhOO HoO!
Good seeing you the other week Bob, were glad youre back . Now you can stay. Good work, bud.

Sprtbkbabe
May 31st, 2008, 09:36 PM
Nicely done Bob! :wink:

Earlene
June 2nd, 2008, 06:38 PM
Well dear it's about darn time !!! I thought I was gonna have to marry you to make sure you got home (he-he). Just glad it worked out and can't wait to see you.

Ene

T Baggins
June 3rd, 2008, 12:33 PM
So they finally catch up with Bob and deport his alien ass, the Fed's are spending all kinds of money building a fence down along the Texas-Mexico border to keep people like Bob out...

So he hops a train to Canada, learns a little English, masquerades as a computer programmer and we let him right back in???!!!??? WTF??!!??

At least the Mexicans actually work when they come over here! :lol: :shock: :lol:

Welcome back Spidey!

Gone_Skiing
June 4th, 2008, 09:07 AM
Hey Spiderman!

This is great news! Erika and I cannot wait to see you again.

-Nick

Spiderman
June 8th, 2008, 10:17 AM
Whoo Hoo! Welcome back. Teri and I have ribs marinating with your name on them! (have you ever tried to write on ribs!) :lol:Can't wait! http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/images/smilies/yumyum.gif (never tried writing on em... but I have layed on some broken ones! :lol: )

Good seeing you the other week Bob, were glad youre back . Now you can stay. Good work, bud.You'll prolly be seeing me a little more than once a year now, since my new job is just around the corner from the shop. :D

I thought I was gonna have to marry you to make sure you got home (he-he).Dang! Had I known that was an option, I could've been home sooner! :lol:

So they finally catch up with Bob and deport his alien ass, the Fed's are spending all kinds of money building a fence down along the Texas-Mexico border to keep people like Bob out...

So he hops a train to Canada, learns a little English, masquerades as a computer programmer and we let him right back in???!!!??? WTF??!!?? You make me laugh, seņor Tony! http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/images/smilies/sm0siesta.gif

Thanks everyone!!! I can't wait to be back... I was hoping it would be sooner (like this week), but we had to work around my new mgr's schedule, so I'll be starting the new job on June 30th. I should be in town the week prior... my daughter will be driving down with me for a visit, but I (we) will try and make it down to Pueblo at some point during the race weekend to say Hi. 8)