PDA

View Full Version : My first FIRST.

polar x
May 29th, 2008, 10:24 AM
I just wanna say thanks to few folks who I think were instrumental in my first (and hopefully not last) FIRST place finish in Open Endurance.

Vanmar and Michelin, Mark those tires are the bomb! They really stayed hooked up which gave me huge confidence to open the throttle earlier than I have been able to before.

Nick and Clint at Faster for building me a killer motor this year. This thing rocks and we are just getting started on finding all the HP and torque it still has hidden in it. Nick again for setting up my front forks, they just feel like butter. And it showed with lap times that were 4-5 seconds faster than anything I ran last year. Best time was a 1.30.8 And I felt comfy the whole time.

And the SHORTBUS RACE TEAM for their support and help with running 2 bikes. This 2 bike shit is harder than I thought it would be.

And last but not least, Otis for running old tires 8) with new ones I would not have had a chance of hanging with you. You were the carrot that I needed to get to those times. Thanks :!:

Jim 'smooth' Brewer
May 29th, 2008, 10:27 AM
Dude, you were on fire this weekend. I personally watched you with a wicked slide into turn one and thought to myself .. "How does he do that?"

Nice riding, my friend.

Ray-Ray
May 29th, 2008, 11:01 AM
The Short Bus Kicked ASS this past weekend! Awesome Riding Chris!

clowe
May 29th, 2008, 11:59 AM
Chris,

You were riding awesome and it is great to see! Keep that S%*$ up!!

Congratulations!!!!

polar x
May 29th, 2008, 12:01 PM
Dude, you were on fire this weekend. I personally watched you with a wicked slide into turn one and thought to myself .. "How does he do that?"

Nice riding, my friend.

Thanks Jim, I did not notice any sliding and that's probably a good thing :shock: Was the rear stepping out? Everything just felt smooth and under control. Even with the 2 crashes it was an awesome weekend of racing and friends!!!!

Lel399
May 29th, 2008, 12:16 PM
nice job!

i had to find out what the hell you were being fed! lol

Ray-Ray
May 29th, 2008, 12:21 PM
nice job!

i had to find out what the hell you were being fed! lol

It must have been Lisa's cookin (and the pie).... :lol:

fog600
May 29th, 2008, 10:19 PM
I'm with Ray-Ray. It had to be the pies. LOL

polar x
May 30th, 2008, 07:58 AM
I was eating some pie just before I went out.....hhmmm maybe there is something to that theory. :shock:

I should order another pie and have it shipped to PMI. 8)

chris nami
May 30th, 2008, 09:40 AM
Way to ride man! You were smok'n fast. -C =D>