PDA

View Full Version : BIG BIG thanks to everyone that helped me on my first win!

chris nami
May 29th, 2008, 09:39 AM
This weekend in Hastings i won my first road race (Am-GTU) and exceeded some long time personal goals. I have been close a few times but could never seem to get it done. This weekend would have been the same without the HUGE help i received from a few people.
First i would like to thank Terry Teskie. At second call before the race i see the rear wheel spacer sitting next to the stand... oh FUK!!! With out Terry helping me get it put back together i would have not made it out onto the grid on time. Terry also helped all through the weekend with advice and set up help. Thanks Dude.
I would also like to thank...
Mark E Mark for not letting me "mind fuk" myself, and he has some pretty sweet tires too. MICHELIN baby!
the Faster Motor sports guys (Mike, Brian, Bart, Jason) for all their advice, support, and services.
Mike Applehans for signaling me during the races.
Hammer for pushing me beyond my limits.
Last but not least i have must thank my wife Lynette. i could go on about the love and support blah blah blah... but with out her hard work and dedication to racing and the club, i don't know what i would do. THANK YOU -C

clowe
May 29th, 2008, 09:45 AM
Congratulations Fuller, that was awesome to watch!!!

But what about those special boots that I got you? Did you ever think that they may have put that extra spring in your step, hehe!

Nice work my friend!

chris nami
May 29th, 2008, 09:51 AM
oh yes, i forgot the most important thank you of all. my new pradas... i mean pumas are sexy as shit... and sexy is fast, or is it fast is sexy? :mrgreen:

dragos13
May 29th, 2008, 09:58 AM
Good riding Chris, congrats on the AmU win!!!

See you in Pueblo for round 4 :twisted:

hcr25
May 29th, 2008, 10:17 AM
good job my friend! Riding like that it wont be your last.

Jim 'smooth' Brewer
May 29th, 2008, 10:25 AM
Chris, your riding was fantastic. Congratulations!

polar x
May 29th, 2008, 10:25 AM
Congrates Chris, I know how you feel!!!!!!!

bluedevil
May 29th, 2008, 10:42 AM
and to think on Sat you told me you wre thinking of dropping AU.... Silly rabbit..... Congrats man you deserve it... !!!

Lel399
May 29th, 2008, 11:45 AM
nice job dood! awesome riding

HAMMER
May 31st, 2008, 06:30 PM
lol......nice job butt head....... glad you could take one... ( tha last one caus im comin back hard next race.......) serious though,,, nice ride...... :D