PDA

View Full Version : Update on Moriah

Vanmar Racing
May 27th, 2008, 01:08 PM
Hi,

Glenn Conser stayed behind in Hastings to wait for Moriah to be released from the hospital.
She was released about an hour ago and he is bringing her home to Colorado.
She has a couple of bruises on her brain, but is doing much better now.

Her sister and brother will be staying with her until she starts to feel better.

Please send well wishes to: ma_waterland@yahoo.com

Thanks!

1ofTheBoys
May 27th, 2008, 03:03 PM
Tammy, thanks for the update and being there for her. I was able to stop by and see her for a minute before I left Hastings. She looked good considering what happened.

dave.gallant
May 27th, 2008, 03:11 PM
Tammy, thanks for the update and being there for her. I was able to stop by and see her for a minute before I left Hastings. She looked good considering what happened.

What exactly did happen??

Wild Cheetah 612
May 27th, 2008, 03:25 PM
She and another racer collided coming out of 13, she high sided and bashed her head REALLY hard.

-puck-
May 27th, 2008, 08:30 PM
Dang...that sucks to hear. She has not had the best luck with crashes. Hope you get well soon!

The GECCO
May 28th, 2008, 08:09 AM
Just an update to let everyone know that I got Moriah home about 7:00 last night. She slept most of the ride and wasn't carsick at all, which is something I feared since she was having trouble keeping food down the first couple days in the hospital.

She'll need a few weeks to fully recover, but she appreciated all the text messages and the FULL voicemail box with everyone wishing her well.

zxappeal
May 28th, 2008, 02:11 PM
Hello Moriah,
I asked Sasha to keep me updated on your trip to Hastings and she gave me a play by play and day by day update. I am so sorry to hear about your accident as I know everyone is. I want you to know you are in my every prayer for a speedy and full recovery. I've only had the one opportunity to meet you in Albuquerque however, you do leave quite an impression... I look forward to seeing you in the future so please get well soon...
God Bless,
Edda Tully

Resident Chaplain
May 29th, 2008, 11:11 AM
Here's best wishes to you kiddo. We're standing beside you all the way!
So appreciative of the MRA gang who is so concerned, thanks to all who visited you and helped along the way. WE GOT THE BEST FRIENDS around, that's all of MRA kids. Thanks Glenn. Ya need sumtin, give me a call. 303-288-4828
Resident Chaplain
Chaplain "Boots"

fog600
May 30th, 2008, 11:33 AM
I'm glad to hear she is doing better. Our prayers are with you. 8)

Wild Cheetah 612
May 30th, 2008, 04:39 PM
Heal up quick, girl!
Tammy gave me constant updates on you. We were all worried!

Earlene
May 31st, 2008, 08:14 PM
Oh Moriah. I just heard and thank God you are O.K. Anything I can do for you I only need to know. We all realize you are tough but please take this time to heal. Hope to see you very soon. Love ya gal.

Ene

mjg68901
June 1st, 2008, 05:15 PM
Hi,

My name is Matt Gimple and I live in Hastings, NE...home of MPH!!! I am also a corner marshal at the track and was working Turn 13 when your accident happened. Daniel (MRA corner marshal) was working the corner with me and was the one that assisted you in the wreck.

My prayers, as well as everyone at MPH, are with you on your full recovery and great health.

Take care and God Speed.

-Matt