PDA

View Full Version : Ed Dunez

polar x
May 27th, 2008, 12:47 PM
Hows the hand? Was it broken or just badly bruised? I looked broken to me but I hope I am wrong. You were moving really well too. :( Heal up soon. 8)

phildrummond
May 27th, 2008, 01:02 PM
Ed-

The guy I was in T13 with happened to have his phone on video following you thru the corner and captured it. Total fluke. It was right at the apex end, rolling on the throttle, back end stepped out, started to high side, then dumped you on the low side. Glad it was the low side.

Sorry if I asked a bunch of dumb questions when I ran up to you like your name and race number, but was just making sure your head was OK before the medics got there.

Hope you're OK. Give us an update.

Tom
T13 on Monday

EdDuenez
May 28th, 2008, 09:27 PM
Hey Chris, thanks for asking. my hand is ok just really bruised, but my right elbow is broken. :x i dont know how bad yet but i'll find out in a week. Hopfully i'll be fine for the next round. thanks again for asking chris

Tom thanks for the info on the crash i had no idea what happend, i would like to see the crash so who ever has the crash ask them if they could some how send it to me. 9705392898..thanks for asking how i am.

I'd like to thank all of the corner workers, Donna for keeping jesse calm, to everyone who asked to help out, and to Chris Callahan, Eric Pete, his dad, Mike Hendellset and, my son Jesse for driving home.

Jon
May 28th, 2008, 09:32 PM
Glad to hear the hands not broken as I broke mine back in 2000 and it's a bitch and took forever to heal but then again I learned to type left handed! Heal up, get better and I look forward to battling with you later in June Jesse appears to be following well in your footsteps and I look forward to seeing him improve. Take care and get better!

dave.gallant
May 28th, 2008, 09:36 PM
It is not officially broken until you post up the Xrays! :)

Heal up quick.

EdDuenez
May 28th, 2008, 09:46 PM
I went to the hospital, on Monday, they take Xrays and the only bone is broken is my elbow.

EdDuenez
May 28th, 2008, 09:49 PM
Jon i know what you mean i cant do anything with my hand like this, anyway i had alot of fun and looking forward to battling with you again.
Thanks Jon

phildrummond
May 28th, 2008, 09:52 PM
I doubt you'll see the video unless you're at the July Hastings. He's a local guy and I asked him to post it on you tube and link it to the forum but he said his phone can't send. I'm sure he'll be at the next race there. But, from the video, it was just too much gas with too much lean.

EdDuenez
May 28th, 2008, 10:04 PM
Thanks Tom I look on hem on July, Thanks again Tom

T Baggins
May 29th, 2008, 08:22 AM
Glad you're not hurt too bad Ed.

Strange thing though - whichever hand you're typing with now seems to be a better speller than the other one! :lol:

Aracheon
May 29th, 2008, 08:30 AM
Glad you're not hurt too bad Ed.

Strange thing though - whichever hand you're typing with now seems to be a better speller than the other one! :lol:

That's because it's his... ahem... more skilled hand. :lol: :lol:

d2dracer
May 29th, 2008, 08:34 AM
How many people actually crashed @ turn 13 last weekend???

polar x
May 29th, 2008, 08:59 AM
How many people actually crashed @ turn 13 last weekend???

I put the TZ down twice there... :roll:

phildrummond
May 29th, 2008, 09:17 AM
Not sure what the total # down was, as I ran out of counting fingers.