PDA

View Full Version : Just a small thank you to people at Hastings.....

slo1299
May 27th, 2008, 08:18 AM
Just wanted to say thanks to all the racers I got a chance to chat with at Hastings, some I already knew, others were random racers that I hadn't met before. Being my first race, was nice to get out there and having people still encouraging me, trying to help me. Seemed like it was just a big family out there having a blast.

I was #510 the lil Asian fella, my apologies to anyone that had to see my crappy lines through the track, hopefully that will improve. To be honest, I was scared shitless on the grid, didn't even know which way the turns were and where they were. Got 3 laps on the practice on cold tires due to many issues we ran into. My buddy Chris didn't get any practice in haha but still did well.

To all the fast guys/gals, damn, what a site that was. Watching it on race day was nothing like watching on a regular track day.

One thing I would like to mention is how incredible it was to talk to even some of the faster racers out there, so down to earth. While talking, it felt like I was just chit chatting with a neighbor, not a guy that would lap me over and over during a race.

See everyone at Pueblo!!!!!

bluedevil
May 27th, 2008, 10:07 AM
glad you were able to pit next to us SLO.... U should be very proud, you rode well..... Congrats on your 10th in NO... Next stop podium !!!