View Full Version : Hastings Weather Report

dave.gallant
May 22nd, 2008, 07:32 PM
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, May 22, 2008 at 5:41 PM
Subject: HASTINGS WEEKEND WEATHER
To: webmaster@mra-racing.org

HI THIS JIM THE MPH CRASH CART DRIVER
PLEASE PASS POST THAT THE FORCAST HERE IS THUNDER STORMS THROUGH TUESDAY.
THANKS
JIM

Jim 'smooth' Brewer
May 22nd, 2008, 11:47 PM
More up to date:
http://www.weather.com/weather/weekend/USNE0226?from=36hr_topnav_undeclared

DingleBerns
May 23rd, 2008, 01:03 AM
I like that one a lot better! 8) See you all later today!

LEVIATHAN
May 23rd, 2008, 01:12 AM
I'll CU when you get there! :D

Vanmar Racing
May 23rd, 2008, 02:43 PM
Hi Everyone,
The weather in Hastings is currently...

Raining cats and dogs.
Practice has been canceled... however if you are training for the rowing team, swim team or need your vehicle washed like it's under a high pressure nozzle, come to the track.

There are tornado warnings in the area and chance of hail.

As soon as it lets up a little we are going to walmart to buy some hip high fishing waders and some bait. I think I see some fish swimming through the pits!
See ya when you get here!

dave.gallant
May 23rd, 2008, 02:56 PM
Hi Everyone,
The weather in Hastings is currently...

Raining cats and dogs.
Practice has been canceled... however if you are training for the rowing team, swim team or need your vehicle washed like it's under a high pressure nozzle, come to the track.

There are tornado warnings in the area and chance of hail.

As soon as it lets up a little we are going to walmart to buy some hip high fishing waders and some bait. I think I see some fish swimming through the pits!
See ya when you get here!

Woot!

MY DOCTOR SAYS I CAN GO FISHING SO I AM ON MY WAY!

:D

Aracheon
May 23rd, 2008, 05:25 PM
I'm pretty upset about the weather at the moment. I wouldn't mind if it was just the rain or the wind... but both at the same time? Mother nature can kiss my skinny white ass. :evil:

98rc46
May 23rd, 2008, 05:26 PM
Rats! Should have checked this tread and hour earlier, Sheila and I could have stopped and picked that boat up that was sitting on the shoulder on 76.

Rick

Vanmar Racing
May 23rd, 2008, 05:59 PM
Chris,
I have an alternative to having Mother Nature kiss your skinny white ass.............Come have a margarita with me ! If fact I have found that if you drink several, you really don't give a shit about Mother Nature or the weather or whatever.
We are in the toyhauler next to the Vanmar Trailer.

froth
May 23rd, 2008, 08:30 PM
S**T!S**T!QS**T!S**T!S**T!

I have rain tires, a 520 that can handle any terrain with rain tires, and a transmission that went bye bye and made us turn around!!! I want to play in the rain!!!

Oh, well, best of luck everyone, ride well, ride wet, ride fast!

Aracheon
May 23rd, 2008, 08:41 PM
Chris,
I have an alternative to having Mother Nature kiss your skinny white ass.............Come have a margarita with me ! If fact I have found that if you drink several, you really don't give a shit about Mother Nature or the weather or whatever.
We are in the toyhauler next to the Vanmar Trailer.

Slam a few right before tomorrow's endurance race? :lol:

VParra '06EquipMgr
May 23rd, 2008, 09:56 PM
The weather will be good on Sunday and Monday . . . the most important days for racing . . . come on down and be part of Mud Feast II.

And if you have not experience the Margarita Express or the Saturdday Nite Steak night. . . . that alone is worth the ride to Hastings.

See you all here . . .

Vanmar Racing
May 24th, 2008, 07:38 AM
The weather report says mid 70's and above for today!