PDA

View Full Version : A lot of members live up north: Everyone OK?

glenngsxr
May 22nd, 2008, 02:32 PM
Crazy weather! Glenn #62

bluedevil
May 22nd, 2008, 03:01 PM
I had a dream of a wizard and a lion, and a tin man.........
you were there......

and you
and you

:wink:

Wild Cheetah 612
May 22nd, 2008, 03:40 PM
Tri-City closed for the day and the owner, Brady, almost got sucked into one in his truck! Everyone's okay!

rforsythe
May 22nd, 2008, 04:09 PM
This crazy psycho rode a bike through the damn thing:

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=344391

Wahooman
May 22nd, 2008, 10:43 PM
Well.........
The tornado luckily just missed our farm/house. We still have no power and won't until tomorrow sometime......which I need to get my bike off the lift to load into the trailer!!
Some "neighbors" have no roofs on their barns and homes were damaged. The path of the tornado just missed us as it came from Gilcrest towards Windsor.
We are all okay....I was actually in Denver, but my parents were watching my daughter. I called as the baseball sized hail pounded them and I could hear it on my phone. My beautiful CJ7 jeep that I have converted and worked on for years got its hood pounded pretty good.

I will be in Hastings once I get my bike down and everything loaded....just can't do it tonight with no power for lights. Everything is kept in the barn and its pitch black in there.

Aracheon
May 23rd, 2008, 05:34 PM
Well if it makes you feel any better, a small micro-burst just hit my parents' house a couple hours ago. Ripped the shit out of the roof of the barn, and shattered the back window out of my dad's 06 4Runner.

http://i27.tinypic.com/2z7g5sn.jpg

VParra '06EquipMgr
May 23rd, 2008, 10:05 PM
In Fort Collins, the MRA Truck is Ok and so are the driver(s).

In fact, the MRA truck is now in Hastings with more Tornado warning in Hastings for the night.

Some thunder and lighting taking place now, but weather will be OK Sunday and Monday for some great racing.

See you all here.