PDA

View Full Version : Hastings track amenities

smokinjoes
May 20th, 2008, 04:04 PM
Like a few other posts I've read, I have not been to the Hastings facility before. Are there concessions for food, are there any showers in the restrooms, any power outlets so I don't have to use a generator? Is there plenty of pit space?

dragos13
May 20th, 2008, 04:11 PM
Concessions=yes
Showers=yes
pit space=yes
power=only if you reserve a spot and pay extra

if you are going to be there on Friday for practice, come find the Young Blood Racing pits. we'll be near hot pit entry. we could show you some lines.

smokinjoes
May 21st, 2008, 03:47 PM
Thanks for the info. I will be there Friday and I will look you up, thanks for the offer. My name is joe, #555.

dragos13
May 21st, 2008, 03:54 PM
Sounds good Joe. Just look for the Brothers BBQ, Monster Energy canopies near hot pit entry.

Also, for all novices and anyone else that doesnt konw this we will have cases of Monster Energy at the races all year. We have damn near every flavor and of course they are all free. Just stop by and help yourself!

The GECCO
May 21st, 2008, 04:05 PM
....near hot pit entry.... we will have cases of Monster Energy...they are all free

New rule, before each sprint race every rider must slam one Monster Energy Drink before they are allowed onto the pre-grid. Riders exhibiting visible and uncontrollable shaking will be exempted until symptoms subside. Anyone who vomits or pees on pre-grid will be disqualified.

cromer611
May 21st, 2008, 09:16 PM
....near hot pit entry.... we will have cases of Monster Energy...they are all free

New rule, before each sprint race every rider must slam one Monster Energy Drink before they are allowed onto the pre-grid. Riders exhibiting visible and uncontrollable shaking will be exempted until symptoms subside. Anyone who vomits or pees on pre-grid will be disqualified.

unless you vomit and swollow it. then you ge a ATT-ABOY

Clarkie
May 22nd, 2008, 12:11 AM

I remember drinking 5 red bull's one morning back in 2000 before a race....lets just say by lap 2 I wasnt feeling so good :lol:

Jakeracer
May 22nd, 2008, 11:02 AM
5 Red Bulls?........must have been up all night swapping motors..... :lol:

Clarkie
May 22nd, 2008, 01:46 PM
5 Red Bulls?........must have been up all night swapping motors..... :lol:

or at a bar :D

Jim 'smooth' Brewer
May 23rd, 2008, 12:04 AM
Anyone who vomits or pees on pre-grid will be disqualified.
Hey, if you ever want to watch something funny, sneak over to TeaBag's pit early in the weekend and steal his ImodiumAD.

Then watch what happens to him when he gets first call to grid on Sunday. <stinky>