PDA

View Full Version : Head count for Hastings #1

KipBook
May 18th, 2008, 09:27 AM
I need a head count for corner workers going to Hastings #1.

So far I have:

Nick G.
Erica G.
Mike
Damien T>
Aiesha T.
Bob H.
-
-
-
-

Hastings is the 24th, 26th, and 27th. See ya there!

Kip

phildrummond
May 18th, 2008, 02:20 PM
plus 2 for all 3 days but not Friday practice.

Tom L.
Kate T.

Can't wait.

dirkterrell
May 18th, 2008, 09:40 PM
Kip, I'll be able to work at least the practice sessions Friday through Monday.

Dirk

KipBook
May 18th, 2008, 09:59 PM
okay so we gained three (plus one for practice in the am)

Tom
Kate
Mark N (from PM)
Mike
Nick
Erica
Bob
-

We are unfortunately loosing Damien and Aiesha

That leaves us with 7 so far if my math is right.

BTW, I forgot to mention that Matt and Tawny will not be there at all.

fairrpe86
May 19th, 2008, 12:15 AM
What about Vinny?
He is crash cart but he still watches..... Kip Like I told you I wont be able to make it and most likely wont make any more races this season. Also Fronk from our ambulance crew from Western Ambulance made a comment at Pueblo a few weeks ago about possibly coming up to corner work. I dont know if you have any way to contact him, but it might get you another person out on the track.

KipBook
May 19th, 2008, 04:49 PM
I don't include Vinny because he is paid as the equipment mgr and not as a corner worker. My main concern is to determine how many workers are coming so the treasurer can make sure to bring enough funds without bringing way too much...

Sprtbkbabe
May 19th, 2008, 05:21 PM
Kip-

I'm hoping I can get there Sat afternoon to work off my novice hours that day. I'll search ya down at the track :)

Siobhan

Scorekeeper
May 19th, 2008, 09:02 PM
Kip,
I'll pass this by Big Mike. He may be able to help out at pre-grid. He wouldn't be able to do an all day gig, but I'm sure he'd be happy to help. I'll try to talk with him tomorrow. We'll be there early Friday am.
Chris

shaneboone
May 21st, 2008, 02:29 PM
Hi Kip.
Well ... the past few weeks have been tough securing a ride to Hastings and I have not been successful SO ... I will NOT be at Hastings . Hope all goes well and everyone has a great time. See you next race date here in Colorado. shane-

cornerworkr
May 21st, 2008, 02:49 PM
Shane,
I emailed you yesterday as I had found you a ride. The telephone number you listed belongs to someone living out of state. If you still want to go, respond to the email I sent you and I will give you the info. You have to let me know by tonight.
Bob Heaton

Sprtbkbabe
May 21st, 2008, 09:53 PM
Yeah, and I've got plenty of room if anyone still needs a ride, but they have to leave Sat at the butt-crack-o-dawn

spyvspy
May 21st, 2008, 11:21 PM
Shane-

Tom said he emailed you last week but never heard back. If you still need a ride, we're headed out Friday evening about 6 and more than happy to have you along. We're taking Boots as well, so you could meet us at his place. If you're interested send me an email at ktinworth@gmail.com.

-Kate-

Kickstand
May 22nd, 2008, 08:36 AM
Hey everyone,
Sorry that Matt & I wont be there this weekend. I cant get the time off work. I hope everyone has a great weekend & most importantly a safe one!! Who ever is going to do my job, have fun and be tough! See you in Pueblo!!

tawny

phildrummond
May 22nd, 2008, 10:15 PM
Shane Boone is in. He is riding with Kate, Boots and me Fri night and will be there for all 3 days. We'll get to the hotel around Midnight. He doesn't have web access tonight so he asked that I post this for him.

Thanks.
Tom

Jim 'smooth' Brewer
May 22nd, 2008, 11:58 PM
Hey Tawny, I wanna know how the smackdown spectating goes... get some cool swag, ok?