PDA

View Full Version : Free photos from the Pueblo race!

MJSPhotography
May 12th, 2008, 10:38 AM
Hello riders! If you are Jim Wilson (6), Ricky Orlando (12), Charles Greenwood (36), Pedro Bravo (40), Derek Berns 48, Matthew Sienkiewicz (66), Justin Meyer (74), James Tittle (212), Rick Grosse (259), Danny Anderson (445) and Anthony Ross (913) I will give you a free high resolution photo taken at the Pueblo race on April 26th & 27th. These are high quality photos like the one below.

Unfortunately I was unable to shoot the entire weekend and missed most of the races. I hope to shoot more riders next time you are in Pueblo.

http://gallery.photographyreview.com/data/photography//524/medium/roadracer_009.jpg

You can reach Mark Salazar at markjsalazar@hotmail.com or 719-406-5966.

PremiumBlend
May 12th, 2008, 05:46 PM
Just as an idea, can you keep shooting High-Res pictures at the races but instead of giving them away for free, charge the going rate (maybe 10%-15% less) and donate all money made from the pictures to the race track??

Unless this idea has already been discussed... either way just a thought.

MJSPhotography
May 12th, 2008, 05:51 PM
Just as an idea, can you keep shooting High-Res pictures at the races but instead of giving them away for free, charge the going rate (maybe 10%-15% less) and donate all money made from the pictures to the race track??

Unless this idea has already been discussed... either way just a thought.

Thanks for your suggestion, I will consider.