PDA

View Full Version : Where is everyone?

The GECCO
May 9th, 2008, 03:06 PM
It's been a month since the last post in this forum, and the participation for the upcoming open house is non-existent. What happened to all the enthusiasm from 3 months ago?

glenngsxr
May 9th, 2008, 10:44 PM
Well, it kind of died out. I have been making open houses and will be at the one tomorrow, but besides Donna I haven't heard a thing. Glenn #62

Wahooman
May 14th, 2008, 03:50 PM
Donna or Glen...anything planned up north..I know I saw tri-city in the works. I would love to attend but living up North and getting to S. Denver or the springs is tough.
I had forwarded on the videos as requested and I volunteeredfor but have not seen them posted on the main page yet.
Yes not having the track this year will hurt as I know this was a push with the committee, but we can still get things done.
Where is the guy that said we would have radio stuff going on?
I will talk to Xtreme Powersports (our former owned Twin Peaks) and see if they are interested in an open house event or if they have something coming up....stay tuned.

1ofTheBoys
May 14th, 2008, 05:48 PM
I think since we haven't had a PR comittee meeting most people are not sure what to do. Maybe we can set one up for next month.

glenngsxr
May 14th, 2008, 07:07 PM
What videos? Glenn #62

Wild Cheetah 612
May 14th, 2008, 09:05 PM
I think since we haven't had a PR comittee meeting most people are not sure what to do. Maybe we can set one up for next month.

What the hell, man! Why have a meeting when nobody but me and Sheila show and nobody responds to posts on this forum? It's like everyone has disappeared. There's a ton to do. People just gotta pony up and take the initiative!

Wahooman
May 15th, 2008, 07:10 AM

What the hell, man! Why have a meeting when nobody but me and Sheila show and nobody responds to posts on this forum? It's like everyone has disappeared. There's a ton to do. People just gotta pony up and take the initiative!

Donna that is Sheila that posted that............. :wink:

Wild Cheetah 612
May 15th, 2008, 08:48 AM
yea, I know. And I love chatting with Sheila at those meetings. But it's not productive for the whole committee. And I was venting a little frustration in that last post.

loujr
May 19th, 2008, 07:33 PM
Any news are far as a release of info or what we want to get on the air...All I need is the plan and I can call my friend at the denver radio company and set something up!

Wild Cheetah 612
May 20th, 2008, 01:10 PM
The problem with the radio spots is we don't know how much time or what kind of content we should have. Can you, Lou, get some assistance with this from you contacts and pass that along.

loujr
May 20th, 2008, 06:39 PM
Yes I will get on that ASAP!