May 1st, 2008, 10:55 PM
Saturdays picture are in folders by race here at this link
http://jwpga.lifepics.com/a/v.cfm?h=2E59FCC7

Aracheon
May 2nd, 2008, 05:58 AM
Pics look great, John! Thanks! :D

john Weiland
May 2nd, 2008, 06:57 AM
Sundays pics are now posted in folders by racehttp://jwpga.lifepics.com/a/v.cfm?h=B6DC5764

Be sure to log in to receive coupons and promos

cosp600rr
May 2nd, 2008, 06:58 AM
Hey John how come the pics don't show up on the main page of your website. The only way to see them is by going through your link.

john Weiland
May 2nd, 2008, 07:04 AM
Well there are thousandS of pictures in that site. click on the view pics button and then decide which race day and race you'd like to check out. take all day if you need.

cosp600rr
May 2nd, 2008, 07:44 AM
Nice pics John. I'll be ordering some soon. Thanks

dirkterrell
May 2nd, 2008, 08:00 AM
Nice work, John. You make even me look good. :) Can we order digital copies for personal use (e.g. web resolution)?

Dirk

john Weiland
May 2nd, 2008, 08:47 AM
Yup!

Digital images is one of my new products on the site. Some where under order pic. They will be $30 for your race effort promotion and stuff like MySpace etc. Promotion of other products or services will need to be negotiated per use.

dirkterrell
May 2nd, 2008, 09:00 AM
Yup!

Digital images is one of my new products on the site. Some where under order pic. They will be $30 for your race effort promotion and stuff like MySpace etc. Promotion of other products or services will need to be negotiated per use.

Excellent. That sounds like a great deal.

Dirk

cosp600rr
May 2nd, 2008, 12:13 PM
Yup!

I went to order some and for some reason can't find the digital ordering stuff. I guess I suck and the interweb

john Weiland
May 2nd, 2008, 12:26 PM
Let me work on that. Something else isn't working either

john

john Weiland
May 2nd, 2008, 12:33 PM
Ok the SKU is DNLD and its called for Download. It should be at the bottom of the print section.

I think it will be sent to your e-mail after you purchase it.

Let me know how it works

thanks
john

dirkterrell
May 2nd, 2008, 01:33 PM
Ok the SKU is DNLD and its called for Download. It should be at the bottom of the print section.

I think it will be sent to your e-mail after you purchase it.

Let me know how it works

I don't see anything about download in the prints section.

Dirk

cosp600rr
May 2nd, 2008, 01:40 PM
I still can't find it eather

john Weiland
May 2nd, 2008, 02:07 PM
My bad. Try it now

dirkterrell
May 2nd, 2008, 02:12 PM
My bad. Try it now

Yep, I see it now. Thanks John.

Dirk

dirkterrell
May 2nd, 2008, 02:17 PM
My bad. Try it now

Yep, I see it now. Thanks John.

Ok, next issue. :) I selected two images for download but it seems to insist on a physical shipping choice and nowhere does it ask for an email address. Did I misunderstand that we could do a download-only option?

Dirk

cosp600rr
May 2nd, 2008, 05:58 PM
It also states that it wants to charge me for shipping to download the files. Should we still have to pay for shipping if its getting downloaded

2Blue
May 2nd, 2008, 07:52 PM
Awesome! Totally Awesome!
I'm planning on an order.

Thanks!

john Weiland
May 3rd, 2008, 05:13 PM
It appears I'm the first one to use this download product. I'm in touch with the lab but we need to go over this with the web host on Monday. Go ahead and do the order, put in your address because it also asks for your e-mail address and the lab is who does the download. That will also happen Monday because it's not automatic. Any problems and we'll make it right.

Thanks for all the questions because it's all good and will help make this work better in the future.

Jon
May 6th, 2008, 09:32 PM
Hey John I f^cked up and ordered a crappy photo that'll be further butchered with the crop could you delete that one from my order? The other two will be OK. When your paying those kind of prices, gotta be picky ya know
Jon

john Weiland
May 6th, 2008, 09:49 PM
Hey Jon,

I only post good pictures on my site. The lab will do as good a job as I can in determining the crop. The aspect of an 8X10 cuts 2 inches off the long way. Some on each side or just all off one side or the other.

If you're set on a deletion of your order send me an e-mail with the number of the print you want deleted by 5am tomorrow so I can get it to the lab before I leave for work or it will be in the mail to you about 9:30am.

I can't see your order here. It gets sent directly to the lab.

john