PDA

View Full Version : XBAM rocks!

chris nami
May 1st, 2008, 12:41 AM
I will admit i was a little unprepared for this season. Not riding at all this off season and being very out of shape, by Sunday night i was feeling like i got gang raped by a pack of wild monkeys.
I work with Bree on a regular basis and it was a stroke o genius to have set an appointment with Bree monday morning. after she did her f'n amazing work i could barely feel the damage i had done to myself this weekend. I am ready to go and have no pain. (this is significant improvement from seasons before.)
Don't be a dumb ass. you probably invest in maintaining your bike and equipment... so why not your body?
THANKS BREE! -#13 Chris Fuller

rybo
May 1st, 2008, 10:22 AM
I'm going to second this message. I had a stroke of genius and scheduled some work a few days before the race and walked into the weekend feeling limber, focussed and ready.

We tune up our bikes, make sure there is fresh oil and brake fluid. We install new tires and brake pads and we all realize that at the end of the day it's the nut attached to the seat that determines if we are fast or slow. Bree helps me maintain my body and as a result I ride better. Who can argue with that?

dragos13
May 1st, 2008, 10:30 AM
+1 for Bree. If you haven't stopped by her pits yet, do it for sure. Like said above, we spend lots of money on our bikes, gas, food, etc. I think the best spent money is the time on Bree's table. HUGE PROPS!!!!

DingleBerns
May 1st, 2008, 10:31 AM
+1 for Bree, Best money spent!

HAMMER
May 1st, 2008, 10:41 AM
:D nice work bree!!!!!

Slider
May 1st, 2008, 10:53 AM
+1 Bree is amazing, couldn't make it through the season with out her :D :D

Thanks Bree!! 8)

Lel399
May 1st, 2008, 11:36 AM
+1... i could not believe how good my legs felt after she worked on them... 30 mins before, i could barely step up in my trailer... afterwards it was night and day better!

lel

polar x
May 1st, 2008, 01:52 PM
Ditto for XBAM! She always makes me feel better and she works on me and the wife at the house as well. some of the best money you can spend on your self.

Doughboy
May 1st, 2008, 04:28 PM
Bree's got mad skills. This is me hooked. Thanks again.

XBAM
May 1st, 2008, 10:17 PM
Thank you all for your support on and off the track. I'm proud to be a part of the MRA.
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t65/baxbam/XBAM-2.jpg