PDA

View Full Version : Recall on Transponder Charging Kits

Scored51
April 30th, 2008, 09:11 AM
Hello All,

It has come to my attention that some of the charging kits passed out with newly purchased transponders from the MRA were the incorrect model. So if you picked up a transponder this past weekend at Pueblo please check to see if your transponder fits properly into the charging cradle included in the charging kit. If the transponder doesn't fit, immediately contact me at c.dale@comcast.net, PM me on this forum, or call my cell at (303) 903-5420.

I am working to have this issue resolved before the need to charge the transponders for our next race in Hastings. However, the success of this plan relies on everyone who picked up a transponder checking to see if they have the correct charging cradle.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Scored51
May 21st, 2008, 11:25 PM
UPDATE: For anyone who finds they do not have the correct charging cradle for the transponder they picked up at Pueblo last month, I will be bringing an extra charging case to Hastings. This case will charge up to 55 transponders at once. If you have need of this service please see me as soon as you arrive at the track. I plan on arriving at MPH no later than shortly before lunch. This way the transponders will be ready for Saturday morning.

Thanks,