PDA

View Full Version : cbr 600 rr bodywork

glenngsxr
August 8th, 2005, 03:11 PM
Looking for bodywork for the model year 2003 cbr600rr. Or the compatible years as well? Glenn #353

morse
August 9th, 2005, 11:42 AM
We have bodywork, windscreens, front fairing bracket, and fasteners for this bike. All new, and all manufactured here locally. call me if you are interested. If you need refrences on our bodywork, please post to this group. Many of the local racers are using our stuff.

Scott Morse

Paul
August 17th, 2005, 07:58 PM
We have bodywork, windscreens, front fairing bracket, and fasteners for this bike. All new, and all manufactured here locally. call me if you are interested. If you need refrences on our bodywork, please post to this group. Many of the local racers are using our stuff.

Scott Morse What can you do for me ? I need street plastick for a 93 CBR F2 .... all of them upper, lower, tail screen etc. I was going to contact you guys when it came to paint but if you can help put the hole thing together ! That would be great . Looked at sharkskinz - hotbodies ect.

morse
August 18th, 2005, 09:07 AM
Paul, Contact me via phone so that we can talk. I have some ideas that might save you some $$.