PDA

View Full Version : Hastings Hotel Rooms

Gone_Skiing
April 29th, 2008, 09:43 AM
Hey all,

The first Hastings weekend is coming up pretty quick. I am going to get a block of rooms in town for the corner workers. I need to know ASAP if you are planning on being there so I can make sure I have enough space for everyone.

-Nick
2008 Head Corner Marshall

cornerworkr
April 29th, 2008, 11:25 AM
I'll need one for myself and Boots. Also, since I will be visiting family while in Neb., Boots will need a ride as he still won't be allowed to drive or ride. Thanks
Bob Heaton

*GSXR~SNAIL*
April 29th, 2008, 09:10 PM
Nick-

Won't be able to make this one...My daughter's graduation ceremony and friends/family in town the whole weekend.

Take care and have some fun out there with George and the crew.

Randy

froth
April 30th, 2008, 06:09 AM
Congratulations on your upcoming graduation! Now, she can help pay for Dad's play time!

Seriously, congrats! Two more for our first, then a small break until the second (and after each, COLLEGE, man, expensive habits!) \

See you next Pueblo!

T Baggins
April 30th, 2008, 08:15 AM
Nick - I've already done this. I have 6 rooms for corner crew (2 per room please) at the Quality Inn Hastings.

So far I only have one corner crew room for the July event - they have a big softball tourney and some weddings that weekend - but I'm on the wait list.

Call me

303-333-4411 wk
720-851-4197 hm

JohnGarc
April 30th, 2008, 08:34 PM
Hi Everyone...

Can you help me out??? I am supposed to do an internship for Metro State College of Denver for the Fall 2008 semester. I would like to do it as a corner marshal/scorer/racer #654 sportsman class for the MRA.

What I need is a detailed proposal stating that I am going to work for one of you guys this season. The perks??? You can sign off on my internship at the end of the season and I get to graduate in the Fall of 2008. Please??? If anyone has any information on a detailed proposal, please give me a call or e-mail.

I forgot to mention, I am the new class president for the Sports Industry Club of Metro State. My plans and thoughts are to promote the sport of Motorcycle Road-racing aka (MRA) and exploit it as much as possible. This sport needs to have more credit than what its worth. How could you possibly go watch a Nuggets game for $100 bucks when you can come and watch us live racing for $10.00. For the fall 2008 semester I plan on bringing Mark from Van Mar as a guest speaker to talk to our club as an entrepreneur for the sport of motorcycle racing... So, I would like some help on anyone coming up with a detailed proposal to give to my Professor for final approval. This is due 05.15.08

Yes Kip or Nick, I would love to corner marshal and score in between races if that is possible??? I am planning on racing throughout the season. Can't wait for Hastings....

Thank you,
John R. Garcia
2DogsMotosports.Com
720-436-9354
garcia_john@comcast.net

shaneboone
May 8th, 2008, 04:03 PM
Hi Nick. Yeah ... I'll want a room too IF I can get a ride there . Possible anyone out there can offer a ride ... can help on gas ! shane. 303-45904134 ..shaneboone@hotmail.com

F4Fun
May 10th, 2008, 03:14 PM
Hey all,

I'm available to help. I'll be there Friday, Saturday and most of Sunday (ride leaves after lunch). I'd also like to share a room if one is open... Oh yeah, I'm out of the sling so I can use TWO arms!

See you there!

-Mark

JohnGarc
May 11th, 2008, 08:20 AM
Hi Nick,

My wife and I will be there on Friday for practice. Pencil me in to work corners for Saturday. I am racing Sportsman on Sunday and Monday. So I can also work in between as well.

Thanks,

John Garcia #654
2DogsMotoSports.com
(720) 436-9354

T Baggins
May 15th, 2008, 11:50 AM
Ok, so I need a final head-count and info on who's bunking with whom so I can get it finalized at the Hotel.

Sooner better than later please.

phildrummond
May 15th, 2008, 12:52 PM
PMs to you and Nick. 2 more workers, all 3 days.

Thanks.
Tom

phildrummond
May 18th, 2008, 09:34 PM
I didn't hear from anyone on my PMs so I thought I'd just post. How do I know if I have a room? Which hotel? Etc. Wondering if I should book one...

Thanks.
Tom

Gone_Skiing
May 19th, 2008, 08:05 AM
Sorry I've been slammed with work the last week and weekend. I'm putting together the list this AM and should have it out soon.

-Nick

T Baggins
May 19th, 2008, 08:26 AM
It's the Quality Hotel Hastings.

http://www.qualityinn.com/ires/en-US/html/HotelInfo?hotel=NE089

Nick, yes please get me bunk assignments asap and I'll get them set up.

Gone_Skiing
May 19th, 2008, 09:24 AM
Here's what I have for Cornerworker rooms:

1. Nick and Erika
2. Phil Drummand + Wife
3. Bob Heaton + Boots (if he gets a ride)
4. Shane Boone + ? (if he gets a ride)

I have not heard if Tawny and Matt are coming or not.

-Nick

phildrummond
May 19th, 2008, 10:12 AM
Nick- I'm married now?! Scary.

I'm "Phil Drummond" and Kate's my girlfriend. We'll check in around midnight Friday. Please don't book under Phil Drummond since I don't have an ID that will get me checked in!

Thanks.
Tom Lilly

Gone_Skiing
May 19th, 2008, 10:13 AM
Sorry about that Tom. I'm slammed at work and wasn't paying as much attention as I should have been...

-Nick

spyvspy
May 19th, 2008, 10:18 AM
Ha ha ha... no need to apologize, Nick. Tom/"Phil" wishes he were that lucky!
Thanks for getting us set up with a room.

See ya in Hastings,
Kate

T Baggins
May 19th, 2008, 10:48 AM
So is it Tom Drummond? I did put it under Phil.

Gone_Skiing
May 19th, 2008, 10:51 AM
Actually his real name is Tom Lilly. I was rushing and wrote down his screen name, not his real name.

T Baggins
May 19th, 2008, 01:32 PM
Fixed at the hotel...

T Baggins
May 19th, 2008, 04:58 PM
I didn't see Kip listed - does he need a room too??

Edit:

Duh, he's on the Board now - it's taken care of...

Is there anyone else we need rooms for??

Last Call!

T Baggins
May 22nd, 2008, 09:04 AM
Did Shane ever find a ride?? If not, I need to cancel the hotel...

Anyone....??????

spyvspy
May 22nd, 2008, 09:12 AM
I think there are a couple rides on offer for Shane, including riding with Tom and I (we're taking Boots as well)... but so far we haven't heard back. If you can track him down and he'd like to come, we are headed out Friday night, about 6ish.

Thanks,
Kate

The GECCO
May 22nd, 2008, 12:17 PM
Kate - Shane is at 303-459-0413, I just left him a voicemail about your posts, but you may want to try and get in touch with him.

Thanks!!!

phildrummond
May 22nd, 2008, 08:24 PM
I left Shane a VM today, a PM last week and a PM today and emailed to the yahoo address he posted.

SHANE! Last call if you want a ride.

Thanks.
Tom
720-940-9693

phildrummond
May 22nd, 2008, 10:20 PM
Tony- I finally found Shane and he's riding with Kate, Boots and me. We'll arrive at the hotel about midnight Fri so he'll still need his room. We'll all be there all 3 nights.

Thanks
Tom