PDA

View Full Version : who here keep thinking about this?

benfoxmra95
April 22nd, 2008, 10:45 PM
Who's sitting around, thinking to themselves, I know I am forgetting something...

Then all of the sudden you get this panicked feeling like your totally forgetting something and then you remember "oh Sh!T I have to charge my transponder..." :shock:

That panicked moment creeps up on me about every 4-6 hours so far this week.

Scored51
April 23rd, 2008, 01:15 AM
Excellent Ben! But please don't charge prematurely. Wait until the moment is right because the side effects may include a severe irritation that it didn't last all weekend. Man, it's WAY too late at night for this. I need to start surfing for something else...

bluedevil
April 23rd, 2008, 06:32 AM
:lol: and dont forget they take quite a long time to charge full... ~20 hours or something.....

vroomnut
April 23rd, 2008, 09:30 AM
For those of us picking them up this weekend: Will they already be charged? Thanks for the info.

DingleBerns
April 23rd, 2008, 09:46 AM
They will be charged if you are picking them up this weekend so don't worry...

Dingle

Scored51
April 23rd, 2008, 01:47 PM
They will be charged if you are picking them up this weekend so don't worry...

Dingle

Yeah, Dingle's got that covered too... :lol: :lol:

Yes, they will be charged and ready to go for the weekend. If you've purchased (instead of those who will be renting) you'll also receive a charging kit and instructions for care and feeding of your "new-to-you" transponder.

BTW, rentals will be $50 for the weekend and I will have forms on hand to fill out so bring your credit cards or cash to pre-registration. You will also be required to return the brackets. The cost of these brackets to the club has doubled and a minimum order from AMB-it is now better than 2 sets of stickiest race tires you can find.

If you are picking up a purchased transponder and already have a bracket PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR ANOTHER. Just as a chicken test, they will be $10 each.

Thanks,