PDA

View Full Version : KOMODO Group Buy! 8/4 - 8/19

rforsythe
August 4th, 2005, 11:38 AM
Skinny Motorsports is now the Colorado trackside and retail dealer for Komodo gear! To celebrate, I am offering a group buy to anyone in the Colorado Sportbike club or racing community.

Komodo makes some pretty sweet stuff! Race suits are double and triple folded and stitched with Kevlar threads. The leather is high quality, and workmanship is top notch. They also have a good selection of street gear available, as well as body armor, gloves, and boots.

So how does this group buy work? Actually, it's very simple: EVERYONE gets 20% off EVERYTHING in the Komodo line, including custom suits!

You can save a LOT of money on some great gear! Here are the other details:

1. Just go to http://www.racekomodo.com/ to check out the Komodo line-up. Find what you want. The prices on the site are the normal retail price we'll be discounting from.

2. Just post back here with your order! Include sizes, colors, etc. If you are eligible for a racer discount, please include your race number, and club/organization if not MRA. Sizing charts are available on the Komodo web site, however I am happy to answer any questions you may have.

3. This group buy will run from today, 8/4, until the end of the CSC track day on 8/19. On 8/20 I will contact all of you with payment instructions and place the order once you're paid up.

I will have a selection of inventory, including a full race suit with boots and gloves and some street gear, available for you to check out at the Pueblo races next weekend! I can also bring it to Breck for anyone who wants to see it there.

Enjoy, and happy Komodo'ing. :)

polar x
August 4th, 2005, 02:33 PM
Will they not offer a better discount? Thats the same discount they offer all racers. I really like there suits, they look bitchen. Any info on who to goto for measureing ones self for a custom?? Perhaps YOU could get the info from them on what and how to measure and, as a dealer, measure us for customs?? just a thought.

rforsythe
August 4th, 2005, 02:41 PM
There is not a better discount available, and I will lose my ability to sell the suits if I advertise anything for less. Yes it's the same discount they offer, however they are moving to more of a dealer/distributor model, so those discounts would go through me. However, 20% off a full suit is a great deal any way you shake it! :)

Here is a custom sizing chart:
http://www.racekomodo.com/Komodo_Sizing.pdf

I can help measure you if you need it, but that chart will show all of the things they need to know to build the suit.

polar x
August 4th, 2005, 05:58 PM
That makes sense. no worries, congrates on the dealership.