PDA

View Full Version : Clark's swapping motors?

benfoxmra95
April 21st, 2008, 08:45 PM
So i've been not paying a whole lot attention to the forum lately, just give a brief glance here and there and I read that clark's going to be running one bike but two motor's?

Is this true? Really? Your going to race a supersport race on one motor and then do a swap that evening to a superbike motor?

Dude if this is true, You've been hanging out with gallant way too much.... :lol: This is his kind of self imposed torture.

Jon
April 21st, 2008, 08:54 PM
Agreed, but we all know what a motorhead does don't we! At least it's out of choice and not by necessity.

dave.gallant
April 21st, 2008, 09:15 PM
Dude if this is true, You've been hanging out with gallant way too much.... :lol: This is his kind of self imposed torture.

This is even out of my league. I would at least make sure I properly blow one up first before removing it from the chassis!

Clarkie
April 21st, 2008, 09:19 PM
yup Ben it's true........the glutton for punishment part anyway :lol:

As soon as the board released the new (SS Saturday) schedule I bought a motor, and with a little help went to work. The Suzuki money in Superstock is just too good to pass up and my wife would kick me in the nutz if i dared to cheat and run a SBK motor in SS :shock:

Why the SBK motor? I got sick of being passed in a straight line down Pueblo's front straight :evil: I doubt this motor will ever see Hastings or Miller because they are more technical rather than horsepower hungry tracks, I havent ridden it yet but it kind of scares me a little :wink:

I will have a list of engine numbers and which engine they will go to for you in tech on Friday 8)

Racing616
April 21st, 2008, 09:29 PM
Hmmm Aaron, as I recall, you actually passed me on the straight at Pueblo a few times.... I remember (and quite fondly) passing you into 9 a few times. Ah well, I hope this new motor of your finally relieves you of this terrible frustration that you had to deal with for so long!

Looking forward to seeing you out there amigo!

Clarkie
April 21st, 2008, 09:32 PM
i only passed you on the brakes :D

dammit, I forgot that you and Josh kept passing my into turn 9, again and again and again :lol:

Racing616
April 21st, 2008, 09:35 PM
hahaha, I am here to remind you sir. And I too think you are mad to change motors every night, but good on you none the less.

Clarkie
April 21st, 2008, 09:37 PM
you are forgetting i am stupid and arent running Endurance :D

Racing616
April 21st, 2008, 09:41 PM
The stupid bit goes without point on these forums King Clark, and why would you choose to run endurance? Need more laps around Pueblo? Is Miller turning you into a softie and you dont want to do more laps around Pueblo?

Clarkie
April 21st, 2008, 09:49 PM
yup me softy, kinda squishy around the edges too :D

Last year I ran endurance cause I was bored on Saturdays, now I get to race so I am stoked!