PDA

View Full Version : NEVER EVER EVER EVER SHOP AT RIDEGEAR.COM!!!!

Ashli
April 18th, 2008, 03:23 PM
This is just a warning for nobody to ever ever ever order from RideGear.com, by all means if you have had a horrible experience like mine with them post up! Also, if you actually liked them please do, although I doubt we'll find that on here.

I ordered a new outfit for dirtbiking this season, Fox pants and jersey totaling $76.00, reasonably less expensive ($60 difference from FoxRacing.com) so obviously with that and the free shipping I went with RideGear.com. I googled the items I wanted to see what prices were at different online stores. Anyway, I got an email from them with an order number and it explained that it would ship in 1-4 days from their warehouse and I would receive a confirmation email with a tracking number. Eight days later I never received one so I emailed the company, then I got an email saying it had been reported and I'd receive an email soon. Another eight days and seven more emails later, I still hear nothing, I called their toll free number too, nothing... it puts you on automated hold for twenty minutes then hangs up on you! Anyway, obviously I reported this to my CC company and they reversed the charge at no loss to me. Unbelievable. I should have done research on RideGear.com first! After I realized my mistake I googled reviews for them.... awful....
http://www0.shopping.com/xMR-store+r...MRD-302131~S-1

I just saw a good rating on that website, I SWEAR its fake, theres no freaking way thats true. Those assholes!!!!

Racing616
April 19th, 2008, 08:07 PM
Hey Ash,

This is another reason to support your local dealers.....we have your gear in stock, or we can get it for you no problems. You also have people in person willing to help you, and spend time answering your questions. Sometimes $60 saved isn't even worth the hassle you went through. I hope you can get this issue resolved, get your money back, and get the gear you need.

Brad

Ashli
April 20th, 2008, 09:30 PM
Hey Ash,

This is another reason to support your local dealers.....we have your gear in stock, or we can get it for you no problems. You also have people in person willing to help you, and spend time answering your questions. Sometimes $60 saved isn't even worth the hassle you went through. I hope you can get this issue resolved, get your money back, and get the gear you need.

Brad

Yeah you're right, but the convenience of online shopping always saves me a ton of time. Since I don't get off work till 5 and have so much going on on Saturdays theres no way I'd get to go to a shop. :(