PDA

View Full Version : Start of Season SBS Brake Pad Sale!

dave.gallant
April 15th, 2008, 08:17 AM
My distributor gave me a good package deal on my last brake pad order, and I am passing along this good fortune to the MRA racers.

I have SBS Dual Carbon brake pads in stock for most late model GSXRs, R6/R1s, ZX6r/10Rs, and SV650s - even TZ250s!

For those who have not used SBS pads before, they have a few different offerings but most people's favorite is the "Dual Carbon" pad. Instead of like a normal sintered pad that grabs like mad but then falls off, the carbons work the exact opposite; the hotter they get, the better they work. The DCs ease on with a decent but not overpowering bite, but the hotter and deeper you go on the brakes, the better they get!

I used Vesrah pads for years (IMHO, the best sintered pad available next to the dual sintered SBS), but was completely blown away by the Dual Carbon SBSs the first time I used them. You can modulate the brakes mid-corner and trail braking becomes second nature - even for those of us that don't trail brake that much.

These are the same pads that Erion Honda and many other AMA teams use, and have been on Aaron Clark's MRA #1 bike for many years now. Ask him what he thinks of the pads! :)

Most pads are listed on http://www.MotoSix.com but if you are looking for something not listed I probably have it. Email me at dave@MotoSix.com .

I will everything at Pueblo at well, so feel free to stop in and check them out!

Clarkie
April 15th, 2008, 08:35 AM
The SBS pads kick ass!

There is a reason the AMA and WSBK use these pads, due to the construction and compound the pads actually work better the hotter they get. The GSXR1000 has always had an issue with brake fade over full race distance, not with the SBS-DC pads 8)

dave.gallant
April 30th, 2008, 09:13 PM
Still have plenty in stock!

dave.gallant
July 2nd, 2008, 09:55 AM
I had an unnamed ROR racer try out a set of used spare SBS dual carbon pads this weekend after complaining about poor brake performance and fade from his [xyz] brake pad.

His reaction after getting off the bike: "Those brakes were amazing!".

( the pads work even better new )

GSXRs, R6s, R1s, etc - All in stock track side every race weekend, or email me and purchase online.