PDA

View Full Version : Looking Forward to My First Race Weekend/Season!

2Blue
April 13th, 2008, 08:44 PM
I'm new to the MRA and forum, just wanted to say hello to everybody. Man I can't wait for the first race!! I'm starting to lose sleep! Is this normal?

rforsythe
April 13th, 2008, 09:29 PM
I'm new to the MRA and forum, just wanted to say hello to everybody. Man I can't wait for the first race!! I'm starting to lose sleep! Is this normal?

Yup, perfectly normal.

Before too long you will be working on your bike until 2am and using race fuel as aftershave.

kfm61
April 14th, 2008, 08:11 AM
Yep, sleep loss is normal. Then you start to find your self attracted to shiny things. Then you start to tell yourself you need bigger truck and trailer. After that you begin to secretly buy parts and hide them. As racing takes over your life you tell people you can quit at any time because you don't have an addictive personality and you're not addicted to racing!

Aracheon
April 14th, 2008, 09:01 AM
Hell... bench racing has caused me to start doing all of the aforementioned things! :shock:

Scored51
April 14th, 2008, 09:51 AM
Do I need to repost the picture of my garage which is a great place to hide stuff (even from me)? :lol:

Tumbleweed
April 14th, 2008, 09:22 PM
By the way when it gets really bad as it did for Jason Leleck about half way through last season your friends might hear you say

"bikes are better than boobs" said by Jason

As much as I love racing I just can't agree with Jason here and neither can Dion. Dion and I tried to help Jason see the light at one of our parties but obviously Jason has lost his mind. I recall 3 girls in pasties in the hot tub and Jason was still bench racing. What is wrong with that guy.

Maybe one day we will all be as addicted to racing as Jason. :D

rforsythe
April 15th, 2008, 08:52 AM
I did not realize Jason was in such bad shape. It may be time for an intervention! :shock:

OConnell
April 15th, 2008, 08:54 AM
Either that or Beth has done a hell of a job getting his ass whipped. :lol:

Tumbleweed
April 15th, 2008, 09:35 AM
I don't think Jason's condition has anything to do with Beth. Obviously Beth can hold her own in a hot girl contest. I think Jason's condition may come from the excess amounts of BSG and SG that he watches and the gas fumes he smells all day.

Jason, Where is your head man.

bluedevil
April 15th, 2008, 09:46 AM
You know its bad when you spend more than an entire college tuition in 2 years of racing.. :shock:

Though bikes "may" be better than boobs... ... NAH !....and its deffinately not better than a fine lookin rump... :wink:

2Blue
April 15th, 2008, 07:48 PM
You guys are too funny!!!! :lol:

Lel399
April 16th, 2008, 04:28 PM
LOL! damn i jumped into this thread 2 days late!

hey you have to quantify that! ... bikes are definately not better than boobs... but I think the statement was 'racing bikes might sometimes be better!' lol

and besides dions opinion doesnt count though! he thinks asses (guys or girls) are better than boobs!

lol - too funny

bluedevil
April 17th, 2008, 07:23 AM
and besides dions opinion doesnt count though! he thinks asses (guys or girls) are better than boobs!

lol - too funny

uhh uhh Not cool..... Not cool at all..... :shock:

Besides have you seen Baker in a Thong? :shock:

froth
April 17th, 2008, 06:26 PM
Great. T-Bag in a thong. I WAS going to sit down to dinner in a few minutes.

1ofTheBoys
April 17th, 2008, 06:30 PM
I've seen him dancing in a thong.

rforsythe
April 17th, 2008, 08:12 PM
I've seen him dancing in a thong.

That isn't anything unique. I'm pretty sure it's even on Youtube somewhere.