PDA

View Full Version : I'm I missing something here?

Jon
April 13th, 2008, 08:27 PM
I just signed up for three sprint races on Sunday and paid $260 if I'm reading an earlier annoucement correctly and there a $10 track surcharge for the Pueblo facility wouldn't that come to $210 not $260 for three races. What am I doing wrong? Anyone else signup for three races?

Ray-Ray
April 13th, 2008, 08:52 PM
I'm assuming that you are racing RORO? Correct??

$200 For 3 races
$50 for RORO
$10 for track surcharge.

=$260

Jon
April 13th, 2008, 09:40 PM
Well actually I guess that's two races plus ROR what exactly does ROR cost these days?

Jon
April 13th, 2008, 09:46 PM
Let me see that would be then two races @$180 plus ROR @ $50 180 +50= 230 + 10=$240 I even used a calculator, three times. Maybe I registered late?

dave.gallant
April 13th, 2008, 09:58 PM
Jon -

You entered for 3 races, not 2. Login to the PreReg site if you need to see which ones those are. :)

3 races + ROR + Surcharge = $260 now with the practice fees baked in.

( $200 + $50 + 10 )

Jon
April 13th, 2008, 10:00 PM
Supertwins and Open Superbike are considered sprint races right. I assume Sprint races are the ones that have less laps then Endurance or ROR if so then yes I believe my math is correct.

dave.gallant
April 13th, 2008, 10:02 PM
OSB, RORO, STGTO. That would be $200 if there were no ROR surcharge.

$50 extra for RORO

$10 for Pueblo Surcharge.

Glenn or Tony can verify this is to be correct or incorrect, and we can adjust as needed if there is indeed an error.

Jon
April 13th, 2008, 10:24 PM
Thanks Dave, has it been that long since I've done ROR that it's now another race with a $50 surcharge! Damn I better had do well and bring home the bacon then! Has ROR always had a race fee plus $50? I really didn't mean to cause a stink but Jesus that an expensive raceday ain't it. Seeing how it's at the end of the day I'm just going to drop it and get home before the sun goes down. I can be on Boulder Res sipping boat drinks before bed!

Jon
April 13th, 2008, 10:26 PM
Thanks Dave, has it been that long since I've done ROR that it's now another race with a $50 surcharge! Damn, I better either do well and bring home the bacon or drop her. Has ROR always had a race fee plus $50? I really didn't mean to cause a stink but Jesus that an expensive raceday ain't it. But then again, seeing how it's at the end of the day I'm just going to drop it and get home before the sun goes down. I can be on Boulder Res sipping boat drinks before bed!

Jon
April 13th, 2008, 10:32 PM
Thanks Dave, has it been that long since I've done ROR that it's now another race with a $50 surcharge! Damn, I better either do well and bring home the bacon or drop her. Has ROR always had a race fee plus $50? I really didn't mean to cause a stink but Jesus that an expensive raceday ain't it. But then again, seeing how it's at the end of the day I'm just going to drop it and get home before the sun goes down. I can be on Boulder Res sipping boat drinks before bed!