PDA

View Full Version : Northern Colorado BMW/Ducati/Husqvarna Motorcycles

Racing616
April 12th, 2008, 09:27 AM
Well guys, I am very pleased to announce that the owners of Foothills BMW/Triumph Motorcycles, Mike and Lynne Hendry, have started down a new road of expansion! On Monday of this week, they purchased Northern Colorado BMW/Ducati/Husqvarna Motorcycles :) Operations are continuing as normal, and the Hendry team is working very hard to turn a good store into a great and successful one. Please feel free to stop by and say hello to me, as I am working here almost full time now. We have all of the the nice new 2008 Husqvarna dirt bikes, shiny red Ducatis, and of course the wonderful BMW bikes to check out. We will be having an open house next month too, so stay tuned to our website www.bmwducati.com for all the updates, including a track day in Pueblo, and some great canyon rides, and GS adventure trips!

dave.gallant
April 12th, 2008, 10:06 AM
Congratulations!!

Racing616
April 12th, 2008, 10:11 AM
Thanks Dave! It is really fun, really exciting, and really difficult! Just the way life should be methinks.

benfoxmra95
April 12th, 2008, 10:58 AM
Northern Ducati....... awesome....!

are you hiring... I am available.

My requirements:

$250k a year
16 weeks vacation (basically all summer)
1 desmosidici
2 1098r's
1 monster(2 or 4 valve, im not that picky)
and a relocation package of $50k

Resume is in the mail.

:lol:

Racing616
April 12th, 2008, 11:00 AM
hahah, well, change a few of those zeros for relocation and salary, the number of bikes (to zero), and your vacation to normal numbers, and you sir have a deal (not really)!

Seriously tho, that is a pretty sweet wish list Ben

benfoxmra95
April 12th, 2008, 11:03 AM
Jeeeeez....I thought that was a generous offer, I mean that's what everyone at motorcycle dealerships make? right?

Racing616
April 12th, 2008, 11:04 AM
hahaha, yeah, wouldn't we all be doing this then? I think the banks own everything last time I checked. Where do you get your information from?

Jon
April 12th, 2008, 11:40 AM
List of Brads request to the new shop.
1 1098R
1 Desmosedici (Red and white or just plain red, I'm not picky)
200 sets of good sticky rubber

Damn son, just when I thought I was going to have a cake walk you got me back in the gym! Just kidding best of luck and we'll see you on the grid.

dave.gallant
April 12th, 2008, 11:53 AM
Damn - I must be a cheap date!

I only want a new 848. If they come in an "R" version, lets just supersize to that right away. Maybe some matching leathers to boot?

I'll even take care of my own tire bill!

:D

( I guess you guys now know what the term "lack of sleep" really means now with this expansion? :) )

Racing616
April 12th, 2008, 11:57 AM
Well, at least I do now, I am pretty sure my dad doesn't sleep at all. He can keep working even with his eyes closed. Kevin, our service manager, and he have this cruel game where they e-mail each other at strange times in the morning to see who is working earliest. freaks.

kfm61
April 13th, 2008, 07:55 AM
I'm watching you Brad!

I didn't e-mail your dad this morning, got up late, about 5am. But I have been at the shop for a while already! Just getting your machine together for tomorrow.

Remember, go fast but don't scratch this bike!

DingleBerns
April 13th, 2008, 05:25 PM
I just went up there yesterday and it is amazing! It is a bery bery nice shop indeed! If you haven't checked it out yet, go up there and see it!

Racing616
April 13th, 2008, 08:09 PM
hahaha, Kevin, no scratches, I promise. Thanks Dingle.